You can type here any text you want

How much did you spend on your gn in 2008

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
About $4000 worth of new heads, cam, exhaust headers and high stall TQ. Who knows, maybe I'll break into the 11's now. :redface:

I can post this because my wife IS my accountant.

$8000.00+ (engine rebuild, trans rebuild, new turbo, progressive alkykit)

But considering what I have to show for it I still think the car is worth it.

A rust free original street car capable of high 10's with A/C, overdrive, cruise control, etc., that I can drive anywhere in the country on any given day and still get 16 city and 25 highway.

Not many people can claim that and have less than $25,000.00 in the car.

Now if it just wasn't such a high maintenance girl the relationship would be perfect.

P.S. My wife says "We are taking a vacation this year"!

Mikey

Zero, ziltch, nada...at least for the GN's. The Camaro's another story. Somewhere around 25k a year for the last 4 years.

Craig

What I do know is I outspent 2008 in the first month of 2009...around 9K bought an 87 T... :D

$3500 paint
$9000 stereo system
$3300 Tranny from extreme Auto
$2200 Gn1 full race ported heads
$800 fast B2B

2 damn much now tht I'm looking @ it

here are some pics off my music

securedownload-2.jpg
<br><br>
securedownload.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

Between both cars id guess over $20k

$9000 stereo system

HOLY ****:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :biggrin:

yeah & i'm not to much into music but I have plans on winning some trophies this year I wanted a Gn that will be custom while still looking stock, but I have to admit I would not have done it any other way it sounds amazing. when I turn it 1/2 way up it makes your ear drumbs tickle :biggrin:

I don't think I want to know.

Turbonetics GT-K 850 Turbo
FMIC
3" DP
CA Kit
HR Bar
Metco Adj Rear upper control arms
Metco Lowers
Billet boost controller
Used block to build
Stroker motor by RPE
GM weatherstrips
New GM door sill plates
Gauges

Thats all I can think of right now

between transmissions, wanna be engine builders and many Fu** ups along the way by others who worked on my car, i say around 15k :(. , so through all this I learned that if you wanna have it done right the 1st time you just gotta do it yourself, just do your homework before hand or you will be spending the same amount of $$$.

wanna be engine builders .

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, you got that right.

I will never, ever use a "I know guy" engine builder again.

Last time I used a great machinist only to turn the engine over to a thief assembler.

This time I paid the piper.

Mikey

yeah & i'm not to much into music but I have plans on winning some trophies this year I wanted a Gn that will be custom while still looking stock, but I have to admit I would not have done it any other way it sounds amazing. when I turn it 1/2 way up it makes your ear drumbs tickle :biggrin:

I would love to hear that system... Looks JL througout? 1st class brother, 1st class:cool: :cool:

I don't think I can honestly type this figure without having a heart attack so I too take the 5th:biggrin:

In 2008 on the Buick $5.00 on 2 bottles of Fuel line antifreeze
On the Chevelle under 1K.
But 09 is going to get ugly.

Back