How Much HP will it make?

I am just doubting his dyno numbers because its almost impossible to get that high with low timing and low boost,
You mean without the right guy doing the tuning and a loose converter thats not locked:smile:
Does your tune guy do any work on other buicks that have produced big numbers (1/4 MPH) like Cal? Sense you dont believe the dyno. Im just saying:cool:

You are comparing your numbers with a badly slipping transmission to his combo with a brand new Stage 3 Extreme Auto? 10%-15% of your power is lost through a great working transmission so you are probably easily losing 30%+ with a badly slipping one!
What kind of drugs are you on man? Can you honestly tell me that with the amount of people here backing up these numbers, you still feel the need to run your mouth off? Do you even own a car? If you are having that much trouble making power with your combo, maybe you need to take a step back and some time out to go over your car with someone that KNOWS what they are doing and maybe then they can tell you what YOU are doing wrong. That should take up most of the spare time you spend here criticizing other people for their accomplishments! Karma is a bitch and clearly its working in the correct ways here!

come down there cowboy dont get your panties wrapped up in a bunch, nobody is running thier mouth off im just merely voicing my opinion and if you dont like it too bad, this is a public forum and we are allowed to do that, Listen I will not post on this thread anymore, I will wait for him to run his car and post his low 6's 1/8 mile times or 9.80's 1/4 mile slip, if he is capable to run those numbers with the tune he has on the car right now at 24psi, then I will bow down and apologize for my comments, otherwise my opinion still stands. ;)

My numbers are more realistic grumpy, 591rwhp 24psi, 20* timing with a badly slipping transmision., the car has been 106 in the 1/8 mile with a 1.79 sixty. ;) the only thing i got over LH8TH8R is fully ported GN1 heads, solid roller, 70hps dbb billet wheels with 4 bolt housing, I am just doubting his dyno numbers because its almost impossible to get that high with low timing and low boost, but like you said before there is more way to skin a cat and his combo could be working for him, I am very curious to see his timeslip when he gets it, that will tell us the full truth, at 730rwhp he should be able to run at least low 6's in the 1/8 at over 110mph.

FYI my car only weights 3,100pnds without me in it.

Nothing is slipping with my combo, or, lacking in the drivetrain for that matter. Don't send me pm's saying you're not a hater,or for any other reason, you've obviously been hating weather due to YOUR disbelief or any other reason. You refer to this post and me in other threads like I'm lying, clear example of hateritise. It's all good, comes with the territory when you have your chit together.

I didn't know that voicing your opinion was being a hater.. :rolleyes: Now take it to track and post some numbers, im anxiously waiting to see the results, if i had to guess I would say low 10's at 132mph with a good sixty foot which will be indicative with what I have been saying all along. :)..

How are you going to argue with a car, computer, dyno sheet and witnesses, one of which is Cal? I wasnt bragging or stating I had something amazing, just posted the INFORMATION. You attacked it as if it was false, thus my calling you a hater. Or, you attacking Grumpy about dentures, another basic form of hating.

I didn't know that voicing your opinion was being a hater.. :rolleyes: Now take it to track and post some numbers, im anxiously waiting to see the results, if i had to guess I would say low 10's at 132mph with a good sixty foot which will be indicative with what I have been saying all along. :)..

Which would be low 9's at sea level.:eek:

Or, you attacking Grumpy about dentures, another basic form of hating.

hey I still have my teef :p Nice to see some good hp#s out there !!! big congrats to ya :cool: "naste87t" just has a case if the woulda, coulda, shoulda's :biggrin:

Hey nice numbers sir. Cal does know his stuff, he is the best. Your car will be a beast for sure, congrats.

Congrats L8TRH8R. I'm not surprised by the numbers. Precison rates the billet model at 900 HP. I'd throw the BS flag if it was a non-billet 6765.
You've got a lot more stuff than I do but my Champion iron headed, flat tappet cam car made 588 RWHP with a 6265 journal bearing at 5460 RPM on 25#'s boost on a new Mustang dyno which are not noted to be liberal with numbers. PowerLogger and TT SD chip on 101 octane, 21*, and dual line Razor kit with 100% methanol. Convertor locked (PL software computed 10.8 slippage) and dump cap opened.

Ran 10.90's on first trip to the track with 9.5 PTC NL convertor with soft launch and a wish and prayer tune. Been playing with it using 93, single line alky with 15# nozzle and 25#'s of boost. Like my dad used to say "It's pretty peppy" :biggrin: I expect it to run mid 10's like this with slicks and good launch.

I will probably take up Bison's advice to verify the timing, set it at 21-22*, run straight C-16 and get the boost up to 32-33#'s if I really want to know how fast it will run. Will make a cam change first.

I'll be interested to see how your car runs so keep us posted.

Okay, here we go.
Yes PTC convertor 10" 3000 L/U
@ 14 psi and 20* timing 593hp with 620 tq
@ 24 psi and 16* timing 693 and 733 tq
@ 26 psi and 18* timing 720 and 750 tq
@ 28 psi not sure of timing 730 and 760 tq
The 730 was actually on THE 1ST pull and not a "cleaned up" tune, was a real shocker to all of us as the boost controller had NO control! :eek:

We are on a fat tune low timing only using 60% of the injector. I'm beyond pleased with the outcome, I owe it all to AutoWorks and the skillful tuning of Mr. Hartline. One more thing, we are at 4800 feet here.... :wink:

Hey HATER, read MY post her about MY #'s and you will read ( if you can) that I clearly wrote at 28psi it made 730. Get outta my threads. What are you a Mustang poser fronting on a Buick site??? Get a life, dont hate on me cause your stuff is junk....

Hey HATER, read MY post her about MY #'s and you will read ( if you can) that I clearly wrote at 28psi it made 730. Get outta my threads. What are you a Mustang poser fronting on a Buick site??? Get a life, dont hate on me cause your stuff is junk....

I have read it many time over and over dude and it made no sense but now it does, what makes no sense is what you said in one of your threads, that the last tune was turning the boost down to 24psi from 28psi and only 18* of timing and it still made 720rwhp :rolleyes:, now the BS comes out, lets face it, your inflating your own numbers and got caught with your pants down and no less by your friend making a mistake and posting the real numbers, my car if i turn it up to 28psi will make above 730rwhp, enought said, have a good day. :)

BTW great numbers at 24psi, you should be proud. :)

Okay.... It says the 1st pass was a NOT cleaned up tune, made 28 psi and that was a mistake as the boost controller allowed it to overboost. Then we cleaned up the tune and made almost the same power with a cleaned up tune. The 1 time it was at 28 was a MISTAKE. So, with the tune cleaned up and withess boost the #'s were almost the same. I'm not inflating anything, you read it too fast and are now scrambling, anyone who can read could understand what has been written. Why would I need to inflate already impressive #'s????? How about you be a MAN OF YOUR WORD and just stay out of my threads. turn it up make way more power and pat yourself on the back.

Hey Guys! Just got back from the Dyno and the numbers are very impressive!
These numbers are all on 91 Octane and a dual nozzle alky kit.
1st Pull at 14 psi made 593
2nd Pull made 693 not sure what boost or timing.
3rd Pull Made 730 at 28 psi still not fully tuned.
4th Pull Made 720 at 24 psi and i believe 17 degrees of timing fully tuned.

Cal Hartline is a genius with the FAST system! I unfortunately missed all the pulls and am just going off a printout from the Dyno.
Im sure the owner of the car will be on here later today to give the full story and correct anything i may have messed up!
What a blast!

This is the post you keep referring to, which is NOT my post. Brian was incorrect as we made the most power in the first pull. Cal can verify this all so why you keep implying that I'm lying or would "pad" the dyno numbers is just ignorant. Yea, so Cal could see my post and call me out? So I could try and ruin some good relationships in order to impress people I don't know???? Not what I prefer to do. Anywho, I will post track numbers very soon, they will also be inflated and come complete with fake timeslips from a generous timing system and a track that runs straight downhill. :p

My bad! The car made 730 at 28 psi. But it drives around at 24 psi where it made 723. Sorry for giving this douchebag another opening to run his mouth! :mad:

I got your douchebag right here. ;), hope your get an infraction for calling a another member names, why can you keep it clean without the name calling and so on.. So, your telling me you turned the boost down 4psi from 28 to 24 and it only dropped 7hp?Im sorry if i cant swallow that one too..rolleyes:

I got your douchebag right here. ;), hope your get an infraction for calling a another member names, why can you keep it clean without the name calling and so on.. So, your telling me you turned the boost down 4psi from 28 to 24 and it only dropped 7hp?Im sorry if i cant swallow that one too..rolleyes:

Back your bags, you are close to getting a vacation.