How much power with a 6265?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I didnt hit the quote button first time, so when do we get the answer?

Seems like a simple question. You want the answer, go to the Buick events. You will learn more quite a bit buy talking to the owners/tuners and see it for yourself. The dyno is good for comparison but I don't have much faith in the actual numbers. I will believe them when they are backed up by timeslips. Its a little dull around here lately so view it as entertainment like a bunch of others are doing since it lacks important components to be used as a good example. Now if he decides to kill the thread it wouldn't suprise nor bother me. Just being honest because his initial response to you question wasn't too cool.

Amen to that...projected rwhp means nothing if the combination is not working properly. There are too many variables. All tunes and conditions are not the same. Realtime track testing and timeslips tell the true story.

[QUOTE Now if he decides to kill the thread it wouldn't suprise nor bother me. Just being honest because his initial response to you question wasn't too cool.[/QUOTE]

Hence my asking again and again im not hanging on his words like alot of people here, was just curious. As far as being around I've been a buick since high school, before the IC cars, I have a real good idea what works and what doesn't

Amen to that...projected rwhp means nothing if the combination is not working properly. There are too many variables. All tunes and conditions are not the same. Realtime track testing and timeslips tell the true story.
What's your location?

Bison ..i ran 28 pounds thru the 60 today .. My car is making good power and still no knock ..no alky .. So im gonna keep moving her up till something gives .. Thanks for your input ... Again

Bison ..i ran 28 pounds thru the 60 today .. My car is making good power and still no knock ..no alky .. So im gonna keep moving her up till something gives .. Thanks for your input ... Again
Nice. Otto and I just dropped a different engine in my blue car today. Using the 60-1. Didn't have time to dyno but it acts similar to the one in the other thread. Makes about 23psi closed gate. probably around 570whp

I had a real hard time getting the 28 ..air was cold about 40* this am .. I took the rjc boost controler all the way in and could only get 26pds dump closed ..dump open 28pds .. Can i get more out of it or should i go to something else ?

I had a real hard time getting the 28 ..air was cold about 40* this am .. I took the rjc boost controler all the way in and could only get 26pds dump closed ..dump open 28pds .. Can i get more out of it or should i go to something else ?
Wire the wastegate shut and run a fender dump. Then you know you are getting as much as you can

Status
Not open for further replies.