You can type here any text you want

howe lower ball joints with stock upper control arms?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JDSfastGN

Is anybody running howe lower ball joints with .5" longer studs with a stock non adjustable upper control arm? How close were you able to get the alignment? Any abnormal tire wear? Just curious. This is going to be part of my suspension setup for a while until I can afford some adjustable uppers. My current handling setup is bilsteins all the way around, front 36mm hollow front sway bar, rear ATR bar, rear umi tubular control arms along with 17s all the way around. The car is very very nice right now but hopefully will benefit from a better roll center as well as the .75" drop that comes along with the ball joints. Thanks for the input. BTW i got them from savitski classics and customs and they were very helpful with info. two thumbs up.

Unless something is bent, you shouldn't have any trouble with the alignment. You'll be limited on caster as usual, but with the improved geometry, you don't need to run anywhere near as much static camber to keep the tires wearing even. Try telling the alignment shop to give you -0.75 degrees on both sides, and then get as much caster and they can and keep that camber setting.

Setting toe won't be a problem either.

Back