Hrpartsnstuff Is A Pretty Impressive Vendor.

GNFURY

wooooshhhhhhhhh
HEY GUYS, JUST IN CASE ANYBODY WAS WONDERING, HRPARTS IS GREAT IN MY OPINION. I ORDERED SOME UPPER AND LOWER CONTROL ARMS AND RECIEVED THEM IN 2 DAYS, WITH THE NICEST PACKING JOB I HAVE EVER SEEN, AND VERY GOOD QUALITY WORKMANSHIP ON THE PARTS! EVEN INCLUDED COMPLETE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE INSTALL. YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE, I WILL BE BUYING MORE STUFF FROM YOU IN THE FUTURE! MY .02:D

I odered from them twice and bought from them at Norwalk. Same results as you have recieved. Excellent products Exceelent vendor!!

Yeah, the controls arms are really nice. My engine builder was impressed with the motor mount.

I've done some business with HRpartsNstuff as well and I'll throw out my two cents: as Tony the Tiger says, THEY'RRRE GRRREAT!!

4-Thumbs Up for a 4-Star Vendor

Ditto all the above!

4 orders with Paul---all parts and service el-perfecto!

Currently awaiting news on the *NEW* sway-bar! :)

HUGE THANKS GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife, brother, and friends make fun of me how "anal" I am at packaging. The way I look at it, if you are going to do something, do it right! I just apply it to everything, and take pride in everything I do. Seems to work from the excellent feedback I get :) It just seems silly to have something nice wrapped up & boxed up all sloppy IMO.

I often wonder why I keep at it, it gets real frustrating some times. You sure can't get rich quick doing premium quality stuff and beating the competitions price, but oh well. I guess I could have slapped thousands of Mustang parts together & made a bunch of loot, but that's not what I want to be known for.

I started doing all this in my spare time back in '99, and really just wanted it to provide some extra money to race with & build a faster car. Well, after investing everything I had into getting things running & build up inventory of in-progress & finished parts, the part-time theory went out the window real quick. This has been my full-time gig since I broke my neck June 2000. I sold my GN because I couldn't put a stage motor into it (lack of funds & not able to work on it) and I would just start tearing it up if I continued thrashing on it. That money went into the business & I picked up a '53 Buick to turn into a tow/cruise vehicle. It has been sitting in the driveway under a cover because the garage is being used for our storage/assy area along with part of our shop. Now I have no car to drive or race, no time to work on it, and no extra money to put into it :( . That is when I really wonder if I am doing things right or if I should be doing something else in life. Then I see a thread like this one or hear from a satisfied customer that takes time to pass on a good word or two. YOU guys make it all worthwhile! The car will come together in time, and hopefully I will get my turn to play soon :) In the mean time, I will be happy doing what I'm doing, and get some more new products finished up, and make people feel better about their car & being part of this awesome Buick community.

THANKS!!! THANKS!!! THANKS!!! (many thanks)

Paul,

Keep up the good work. I've been to you web site several times and just by looking at the pictures they look like quality parts.

After my "Uncle Sam" comes and visits my mail box :D later this spring I'm planning on purchasing a both UCA's and LCA's from you. I since I'm very particular (my girlfriend say more like uptight) when I work on stuff I believe in saving up the money, spending it once and doing it right. Sort of like what you were saying.

Mike

Re: HUGE THANKS GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by HRpartsNstuff
My wife, brother, and friends make fun of me how "anal" I am at packaging. The way I look at it, if you are going to do something, do it right! I just apply it to everything, and take pride in everything I do. Seems to work from the excellent feedback I get :) It just seems silly to have something nice wrapped up & boxed up all sloppy IMO.

I often wonder why I keep at it, it gets real frustrating some times. You sure can't get rich quick doing premium quality stuff and beating the competitions price, but oh well. I guess I could have slapped thousands of Mustang parts together & made a bunch of loot, but that's not what I want to be known for.

I started doing all this in my spare time back in '99, and really just wanted it to provide some extra money to race with & build a faster car. Well, after investing everything I had into getting things running & build up inventory of in-progress & finished parts, the part-time theory went out the window real quick. This has been my full-time gig since I broke my neck June 2000. I sold my GN because I couldn't put a stage motor into it (lack of funds & not able to work on it) and I would just start tearing it up if I continued thrashing on it. That money went into the business & I picked up a '53 Buick to turn into a tow/cruise vehicle. It has been sitting in the driveway under a cover because the garage is being used for our storage/assy area along with part of our shop. Now I have no car to drive or race, no time to work on it, and no extra money to put into it :( . That is when I really wonder if I am doing things right or if I should be doing something else in life. Then I see a thread like this one or hear from a satisfied customer that takes time to pass on a good word or two. YOU guys make it all worthwhile! The car will come together in time, and hopefully I will get my turn to play soon :) In the mean time, I will be happy doing what I'm doing, and get some more new products finished up, and make people feel better about their car & being part of this awesome Buick community.

THANKS!!! THANKS!!! THANKS!!! (many thanks)

Paul keep up the good work, you are a AAA vendor, expand your product line so we can dump losers like CAS. :D

HRpartsNStuff, I got the poly engine mounts and the upper and lower rear control arm box kits with ploy bushings, the sheet metal was cut perfect, everything was in the boxes. Great job. :D