You can type here any text you want

HRpartsNstuff Swaybar Installed

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo6mike

Mike Ruminski
Heres some pics after me and couple of friends (thanks randy and russ)installed pauls swaybar on my car.After taking over the phones for paul and hearing all the good things customers said about the swaybar I wanted to get one.I cant believe how good my car handles now,even with skinnies it drives like a brand new car.This is one of the best mods I ever done to my car and wish I would of done it a long time ago.I may actually drive it a little more.:eek: All my local buddys bust my balls that I never take my car out.

Also Im not just saying this because I work there:biggrin: Thanks Paul.

Attachments

• 100_0919.jpg
    100_0919.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 752
  • 100_0914.jpg
    100_0914.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 738
  • 100_0912.jpg
    100_0912.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 739
  • 100_0910.jpg
    100_0910.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 730
  • 100_0906.jpg
    100_0906.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 735
looks good. i just recently installed one myself. now you just need to remove the large snubber you got on there. also whats the advantage of welding the clamps to the rear?

Thanks everyone.

Some guys weld there bracket on the rear end tubes for extra security.

whats the torque spec on those bolts? the ones for the axle clamp?

Great Job.....

.... IMO - You just made one of the best decisions/modifications andybody could do to their car..... traction is night and day with that bar......:):):)

I have the same setup too. One of the best upgrades I ever made. Doesn't sacrifice the ride either.

Thanks!!!!!!!

The axle clamp bolts should be torqued in three steps to 32lbs max.Instructions say 20lbs/26lbs to 32lbs.

Looks awesome mike!i'm sure your itchin to try it out!btw,your car is so damn clean,youcan see the chunks of cement missing on the floor in your gas tank!!!!

Have not welded my brackets and they have never moved. Maybe we are not leaving hard enough yet to move them:D

Those brackets have some decent teeth built into them which bite into the axle tubes when torgued down.

So far I've been 9.09 @ 149 with all of HRPartsNStuff equipment. Paul makes some great products.

HR Adjustable uppers
HR Solid lowers
HR Anti roll bar

Hey Turbo6Mike, that is one clean GN. I see you have the shallow TA girdle. Can I ask why you chose that over the regular one? I ordered an HR swaybar and will be getting a TA girdle soon. Thanks.

Thanks!I didnt know there was 2 different ones.I just called and order it for a gn rear and thats what they sent me.

now you just need to remove the large snubber you got on there.

Thanks for pointing this out Boost231. Mike, seems to me you were giving me a hard time not too long ago about having one of these?!?:biggrin:

That bar looks bitchin' on your car. Between the photos and the comments on this thread it really has me thinking, especially since I'll probably never put a front sway bar back on my car. I was going to just keep an eye out for an ATR bar but it would seem it couldn't compare to this.

I dont know what your talking about:redface:

No I keep it on because the way my car sits it never actually hit the rear end,so its useless.Theres something with my car were it sits about 2-3 inches higher than everyones car.The cars stance has been like that since the 90s and I never changed the springs because I like it.:biggrin:

I dont know what your talking about:redface:

No I keep it on because the way my car sits it never actually hit the rear end,so its useless.Theres something with my car were it sits about 2-3 inches higher than everyones car.The cars stance has been like that since the 90s and I never changed the springs because I like it.:biggrin:

Of course you like it; it will give you the clearance you need to install those Donks you've been saving for...:biggrin: J/K, I like the way your car sits too and if you ever change your mind and decide you want to get different springs I want dibs on the ones that are on your car now.:cool:

Back