Huge relocating sale

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Well guys we just bought 9.5 acres & are building a new facility. At 1 time 2 months ago we had 130 cars here. We stripped down 35. We have been over 200+ cars since we have been in business.We have about 90 cars here that we will have to move & I'm not looking forward to it. We plan on giving back to the communitty for your continued support. Prices will be extremely reasonable.
I will be making up lists of what we have multiles of & selling cheap.
This list will be stock parts & then we will have performance parts.Keep in mind these parts are not mint but in great shape or we would have thrown them away.All prices do not include shipping.

Suspension:
Front sway bars $20.00
Rear sway bars $15.00
Front & rear sway bars $30.00 package deal.
Rear control arms $15.00 each $25 a pair.
Front upper control arms $25 each $40 a pair.
8.5 drive shafts $50.00
7.5 drive shafts $30.00
7.5 open rears $100
7.5 Posi rears $400.00
Steering shafts good rag knots good but I'm sure the rubber boots are no good $25.00
Steering boxes $55.00
Stock springs $10.00 each
Trans cross members 200r4 $45.00

Engine
Factory IC's no shrouds $50.00
84-5 intakes $50.00
Cranks $350.00 will have to be polished or turned but should clean up 10/10
Front covers $40.00
Rocker shafts $20.00 each $35 a set
valves $1.00 each
valve springs $1.00 each
Stage 1 Jr's no egr & no heat cross over still in GM box $300 a set
Rods $15.00 each
Coil pack horse shoe brackets $20 each
Used a/c lines $70.00 no clamps
Charcoal canister $15.00
factory electric Fans $50.00
Used discontinued EGR valves $25.00
Intake manifold fittings 84-5 $5.00
84-5 Fuel rails $40.00
84-6 Cruise transducer $10
Cruise vacuum balls $10.00
a/c compressors pot luck good for cores $15.00
Blower motors $10.00

Interior:
Lower door panels Except CS2 any color PL/ NON PL $50.00 a set
Upper door panels no chrome door escutheons or pull straps $75.00 a set
ECM covers all 3 pieces $30.00 cover $10.00 each
Rear upper sail panels $25.00 each or $45 a set.
Rear seat inserts $25.00 a set
Lower rear seat plastic $25 a set
Rear arm rests $20 a set
Front arm rest $30 a set
used door sill plates $10.00 a set
used hard top metal trim any piece $20.00 $70.00 all 4
used switches $5.00 each
used interior door handles $10.00 each
rear package trays $35.00
Rear package tray plastic caps $5.00
A pillars $30 a set
B pillars $35 a set
Rear seats $150.00
used carpet $50.00
non locking t-tops $75.00 each
Emergency brake release mechanisms $25.00
Gas pedals $8.00
Under dash covers $15.00 a side $25 for both
Dash pad surrounds $30.00
radio bezels $20.00
Triangle seat belt covers $5.00
Cruise cables $8.00 each

Exterior:
Rear hood trim $50.00
Trunk lid latches $15.00
B pillar Door vents $5.00 a pair
Rocker panels $50.00 a side
Quate panel patches $75.00 in front or behind wheel molding
floor shifter mounting brackets $45.00 we cut out the whole hump.
wiper motors $20.00
Wiper transmissions $20.00
Wiper arms $20.00 each $35 for a pair
bumper shocks $10 each $35 a set
headlights $5.00 each
Hard top seal reatiner moldings $35 a side $60 a pair
Hoods $300 Pick up only
Trunk lids $200 Pick up only
Fenders $100 each Pick up only.
Rear window to trunk fillers $20.00
Bumper fillers rear $75.00 a side for rear $40 a side for fronts.
84-6 Grills $75-125 used.
Radiator supports $75.00 rust free
Inner fender metal liners $30.00 each

You get the idea we are moving parts that we have multiples of not the hi-$ hard to keep in stock parts.This is obviouslly not a complete list just giving ideas on pricing.If you don't see it we probablly have it just ask.

We will be having an open house Feb 3-4th for larger items like floor pans, complete quaters, roofs etc. We will also have our new parts we carry available as well at discounted prices.

96K sq foot of Mostly GN parts.
Please do not stop in during the week or early.
Please post or e-mail Do not PM.

would you happen to have the sail panel (I think that's what they call it) interior pieces for a T-top Cutlass? I am referrering to the big pieces that sit around the quarter glass and basically cover the entire upper half of the car back there. I believe that the only difference between the hardtop/T-top pieces is that the T-top pieces have holes for lights to be installed back there... Not sure if they are the same for Buick/Olds, but guess they are different due to the different glass shape. let me know if you do and the price. Thanks!

would you happen to have the sail panel (I think that's what they call it) interior pieces for a T-top Cutlass? I am referrering to the big pieces that sit around the quarter glass and basically cover the entire upper half of the car back there. I believe that the only difference between the hardtop/T-top pieces is that the T-top pieces have holes for lights to be installed back there... Not sure if they are the same for Buick/Olds, but guess they are different due to the different glass shape. let me know if you do and the price. Thanks!

Yes we do:
Rear upper sail panels $25.00 each or $45 a set.
We Carry all Gbodies including Olds.

Beautiful! Thanks for the fast response. I have yet to find a set that isn't dry rotted to heck. Want me to call in tomorrow? Sorry to ask one more question, but just a quick guess on Shipping to 60467 (Chicago area suburb)?

Do you have any gas tank sending units? Don't care about the condition of the pump as long as the sending unit is in good condition. If so, how much?

Beautiful! Thanks for the fast response. I have yet to find a set that isn't dry rotted to heck. Want me to call in tomorrow? Sorry to ask one more question, but just a quick guess on Shipping to 60467 (Chicago area suburb)?

Should be less then $20.00 in shipping.They are pretty big. We also carry correct paint for the maple red interior if you need to touch up some faded parts. The paint is on my website.

mikestertwo Do you have any gas tank sending units? Don't care about the condition of the pump as long as the sending unit is in good condition. If so, how much?
digital $150 analog dash $125.00 6 in stock

buickbert pm sent

buickbert I'll return it Please e-mail or post PM boxes fill up fast.

jhanson1750 Do you have an 86-87 turbo shortblock or longblock? thanks Jon Hanson

Yes we do let me know what exactly your looking for short blocks are $1500.00

Brian, what does "a/c compressors "pot luck" mean? Does it mean it may work fine, it may not? Or good for cores only. Shipping to 48189? Mine has a slow leak....

Brian, what does "a/c compressors "pot luck" mean? Does it mean it may work fine, it may not? Or good for cores only. Shipping to 48189? Mine has a slow leak....

It means they were yanked off & working. They may have been on the shelf for 2 years now so I'm not warranting them. Normally there is a $75.00 core charge when getting a new unit.We have over 60 of them on the shelves.
I would estimate shipping of about $20.00. Of course I'll ship the best looking units first. What doesn't sell will be moved when we relocate.

Door Panels

Hi,

I am looking to convert from power windows & locks to manual. I will need one set of all grey upper & lower door panels in good to very good condition w/o CSII, for manual locks & windows. I don't need any of the trim, just the grey panels themselves. I will also need the door mechanisms & window cranks for manual windows & locks for both doors. I am also looking for a vaccum assist brake pedal assembly. Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Jano

Brian,

I will call tomorrow about buying a down pipe and getting the timing chain, and inlet bell sent. I know you're busy so I didn't want to bother you this week about gaskets, I think I'll be okay on them.

Brent

Woo-Hoo! Great time for a sale! Here's a list of what I need, I'll call you Tuesday for payment, please separate into the two orders....

1st order:
Headliner material (to match what I sent mirror in)
"Show-Quality" GN seat cover material, both sides
Sunvisor Swivels, both sides, w/ lighted passenger vanity (for astroroof if it matters)

2nd order:
Used A-pillars
A lighter (Decent quality, not show)
GN color upper door panels, for non-power windows, both sides
Sound-Deadening material/water gaurd, both sides
Enough of those little plastic clips to hold upper/lower door panels to door
2-cans of GN interior grey paint

Thanks Brian!

Do you have...

Drivers rear wheel trim for a gn, and an interior grey a pillar for a t-top gn? Please Pm me price shipped to 60104

B pillars $35 a set need these for an 87 ttop gn please advise of total with shipping to 33542

Brian, i need 2 stock intercoolers. Give me a price and where to send the funds....i am in Georgia zip 30824 thanks Bob Wren