Humbled smack talker SRT4 tonight

turbo_canuck said:
Was that THE srt-4 from this thread, that's supposedly so bad??? what a joke, my popcorn popper sounds more manly than that. tallk about all hype. notice the owner didn't jump in with a couple more excuses? At least he knows he's owned now.

Yes, that is THE SRT4 from this thread. I bet the excuses start flying now.

I talked to Dennis, he left right after the race and sure enough the neon owner called and started in with the excuses, a "boost line" blew off or something, Dennis offered to drive right back and race him again and he said no.

It almost appears the neon lets out once the cobra(chase car) goes for 3rd gear..

We need the race between the GN and the srt-4... i want to see bus lengths :eek:

BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
It almost appears the neon lets out once the cobra(chase car) goes for 3rd gear..

I think it's just that the Cobra is that much faster. Very mean cars. I got mixed up with one on the highway last week.

Jim

Damn :eek:

That Wagon has to weigh more than a GN...just think what a GN with the same power would do to that SRT4.

On a side note, and SRT4 killed my ass last night from a roll. I knew it would but I was focking bored lol Now from a dig it would have been more interresting. Oh well, he beat a 5600 lbs four door truck...not by much though lol

I just showed my husband the video of the Wagon vs. SRT, I don't think I have seen him laugh that hard in a long time.

These are my husbands words, " You can't beat American GM Muscle. The Wagon is awesome. I want to give the SRT a more fair race, I'm loadin' up the Kabota 3 cylinder turbo deisel tractor and headin' up. Tell them to get ready for a race. And I'll leave the propain injectors off! :eek: I hope the youngster learned his lesson, you can't go to a gun fight with a knife."

Nice run with the Wagon!!!! Whats in it?

As shown in the video, its a big block buick. Just old school power, no fancy stuff. I need one for my wife to drive.....

Next Up, Supercharged Navigator...

Dennis, it looks like you handled your business! Give the kid a chance for redemption in your SUV. It only weighs like 6,000 lbs! Have a good one, :cool:

Oh man, It's a V8 :(

I guess I'm going to keep on wishing for them two to race.

As for that high HP Neon, Some people worry about dyno numbers while others like my self look at Time slips. Those dyno numbers don't mean a car will run "X" quater mile speeds...it still needs to plant that power to the ground and someone who can drive.

Sorry

Sorry Guys that I did not jump in the GN and take it out to Race. I almost did take it, but as you see in the past posts, I told him if he wanted another shot at the GN he will have to take down the Wagon 1st. If the GN would of been their it would of been a rediculous amount of distance ahead of him. So their was no need to bring out the "Big Gun" The GN is a 10 sec car compared to a low 12 wagon. No contest between the two.

My exhaust on the GN was still hammerd from the Driveshaft breaking, so it was rattling. Realy did not want to run it that way. It still worked and was ready for battle if needed.

Ryan (SRT owner) said after the Race he had some problems with a boost line or something like that?

Dunoo?? All I know is, He called me out, we Raced, He lost bad.
Actually have talked to Him quite a bit, He is a pretty good guy, just some
freindly competition, thats all. So dont be too hard on Him.

Moral of the story.................Be ready! Be Tuned!, ya got one shot.

The Ole Doctor (wagon) never lets me down, maybe next time Ill put some Drag radials on a get rid of the Cooper 245/60's. OUCH!

Snowing today, its over till next year.

Den

Alaskabuick said:
Snowing today, its over till next year.

Den

Ya, I was amazed you guys got to run, I figured the snow/ice would have shut you down before now. Anyways, good run guys :cool:

Nice job beating the SRT. It would be nice to see him actually pull his car together for one good run. I was one of the people hoping to see him put down some power and some good times. With the amount of stuff done to that car it should be able to...of course it doesn't look like that is ever going to happen. All the boost in the world doesn't do crap if you can't hold the car together for aleast one run.

wow.. that was tits... can i ask though, i know that buick 455's are NO joke, but what the HELL did you do to that engine, to make it propel a WAGON faster than a built to the hilt srt4?? i cant IMAGINE what your gn would have done to him... holy smokes. I dont think that kid realizes that his whole turbo could have probably fit inside yours.
Yea, his ride was fast.. but like i said in the past.. its still a neon. I think that kid will look at buicks in a different light now.

Id like to see what that yellow stage one would do. i LOVE those cars. that yellow buick is sweet...

nice run alaskabuick, the poor kid did'nt know what hit him :eek: , those are nice cars and yes i have pounded on a yellow one here but i like them, good on gas, nice video too. ;)

Picture

Just a Factory Stage 2 wagon, nothing special... :D Hee Hee...

Attachments

• 9-5-04-4-7.jpg
    9-5-04-4-7.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 595