I am so pissed at Precision Turbo!!!!!!!!!!

rob86gn

Thanks for screwing me over on my parts order!!! Now I get to sit at home and do chores with my wife when I could be out racing at the last fricking Buick race in IL- you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for screwing me over on my parts order!!! Now I get to sit at home and do chores with my wife when I could be out racing at the last fricking Buick race in IL- you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I have no love for Precision but your post was pointless...I have no problem with someone coming on here and discussing a issue with a vendor, but "Thanks for screwing me over"...Yeah that is really resolving the issue.

It was not pointless because my point was to let people know that they screwed me over on an important order I placed. What is the point of going into detail? I ordered a part that I needed, they didn't send it as promised. It's very frustrating- it's called bad customer service. It's easy to say no big deal from your perspective (why would you care anyway). I think it's your reply that was pointless!!!

Precision Turbo

Ya I do need some meds to deal with Precision Turbo. Their tubos may be precise but their customer service is far from precise unless being completely irresponsible is what they are aiming for.

It was not pointless because my point was to let people know that they screwed me over on an important order I placed. What is the point of going into detail? I ordered a part that I needed, they didn't send it as promised. It's very frustrating- it's called bad customer service. It's easy to say no big deal from your perspective (why would you care anyway). I think it's your reply that was pointless!!!

Oh I believe you, but if their's no point into going into detail then you might as well not post at all...No one learned anything, for all I know your mad about a gasket you didn't get...And you're right it doesn't affect me, but if you're gonna take the time to bash someone then take the time to do it right.

Well somehow the part arrived at my house this Sat afternoon. It must have been a delay on Fed Ex part. My apologies to Precision Turbo. I do think they need to provide tracking #'s in these hectic timesensitive situations though since the part was supposed to be here yesterday.

I have found that 95% of the time that there is a delay it is a shipping companies Fault. I'm sure Precision did there job & put their trust in a multimillion dollar company to do their job.They didn't.

Precison cares it was just a shipping company who didn't give a crap. :mad: