You can type here any text you want

I finally did it

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The car went 11's on the stock turbo/intercooler/converter/motor on pump gas w/meth, full weight, drag radial.

Here is the slip.

60' 1.620
330' 4.865
660' 7.613
MPH 89.84
1000' 9.967
1/4 mile - 11.961
MPH - 112.83

Congratulations. That's quite an accomplishment on those stock parts. I'm still working at 11's with mine and you can see my mods.

11's Yeah!!!

Congrats on the new personal best there Doug,

We knew it was lurking there and it was just a matter of time for that dig monster to give up the 11 second timeslip. How much boost were you running and what timing? I hope to see you at the meet on Saturday.

Later
Shev

Congrats on the new personal best there Doug,

We knew it was lurking there and it was just a matter of time for that dig monster to give up the 11 second timeslip. How much boost were you running and what timing? I hope to see you at the meet on Saturday.

Later
Shev

Took 25psi, and the timing ranged from 22-25 degrees. I really focused on maximizing the timing in the maf pro to get the mph up.

The 1.62 was nice also :)

Man all that it had thanks to the hydroboost :)

I'll have to look back at the logs, but I recall around 12-14 psi.

great work Doug,you be working youre azz off.between tuning and testing and pickin on vipers you got it done. I might be wrong but i believe that shiney turbo i sold ya had something to do with it!

I should of told everyone.

Without Frank's fancy chrome plated stock turbo this wouldn't have happened!

Bling Bling while running 11's, haha.

IMG_3571.jpg

congrats

I seen your runs. It was quite a few as well. Keep up the good work.

Congrats Doug, glad to see you reached your goal of 11's on the stock turbo!

Back