You can type here any text you want

I like the stainless steel exhaust housing

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's some more sexy man! What kind of catch-can / crank case ventilator is that? Never seen one quite like that before?? And did you paint the washer and alky tanks? Very clean under there for sure!! Very, very nice!!
Thanks buddy. yes I used a paint that adheres to plastic. Oil catch can with baffle I added a drain tube underneath with an fitting cut the front part off and added 2 number 12 an fittings can't remember the name of the company that makes it but the name of the company is on top of it if you can zoom in on it I'm not home right now or I would look

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thanks buddy. yes I used a paint that adheres to plastic. Oil catch can with baffle I added a drain tube underneath with an fitting cut the front part off and added 2 number 12 an fittings can't remember the name of the company that makes it but the name of the company is on top of it if you can zoom in on it I'm not home right now or I would look

Thanks! I can't see it on my phone, however, I'll check it out on my computer screen tomorrow.

Jared this looks amazing, can't wait to see it run!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Thanks buddy just got done installing my CO2 bottle hopefully that will help control boost better
08db3a6f67aecf9c3670c1a2dcc7b933.jpg

Oh wow... that's awesome! When are you heading to the track?

Yep going there Friday night to get kicked out lol

Is Friday thier "street races"? You have a cage. Why get kicked out?

No license or cage cert?

Back