I love German Autobahns!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
My Girlfriend and I went up to Northern Germany over the weekend to visit family and what a RUSH! I finally got to take my 535i BMW out for a drive longer than 10 miles. We left Saturday morning for the 500km(300 mile) trip and the weather was perfect! I averaged 186kph (112 mph) with and few straight aways at 210kph(126mph)! Wish our highways were like that!

vader87 said:
My Girlfriend and I went up to Northern Germany over the weekend...Wish our highways were like that!

Must be nice! I wish I could go to Germany for the weekend.

I have dreamed of the Autobahn ever since I got my license.
I guess all I need is a passport!

Yea it is nice to visit,......but I live here and the Buick is in the states! @ more months!

vader87 said:
.....but I live here and the Buick is in the states!
Don't rub it in. j/k
Must be a real hard time not to have your Buick close by so you can enjoy it. I hope you have someone trustworthy keeping there eyes on it.

I hope one day to talk my wife into a 5 series, but she wants the Z. I want the sedan for the luxury aspect. She wants the convertible. I must be getting old or something.

I was stationed over there for about 6months, went on multiple 130mph blasts hehehe...wish I could go back for a few more weeks with the GN though :cool:

Back