You can type here any text you want

I love German Autobahns!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vader87

Protected Freedom for 27 years! Thank a Veteran!
My Girlfriend and I went up to Northern Germany over the weekend to visit family and what a RUSH! I finally got to take my 535i BMW out for a drive longer than 10 miles. We left Saturday morning for the 500km(300 mile) trip and the weather was perfect! I averaged 186kph (112 mph) with and few straight aways at 210kph(126mph)! Wish our highways were like that!

vader87 said:
My Girlfriend and I went up to Northern Germany over the weekend...Wish our highways were like that!

Must be nice! I wish I could go to Germany for the weekend.

I have dreamed of the Autobahn ever since I got my license.
I guess all I need is a passport!

Yea it is nice to visit,......but I live here and the Buick is in the states! @ more months!

vader87 said:
.....but I live here and the Buick is in the states!
Don't rub it in. j/k
Must be a real hard time not to have your Buick close by so you can enjoy it. I hope you have someone trustworthy keeping there eyes on it.

I hope one day to talk my wife into a 5 series, but she wants the Z. I want the sedan for the luxury aspect. She wants the convertible. I must be getting old or something.

I was stationed over there for about 6months, went on multiple 130mph blasts hehehe...wish I could go back for a few more weeks with the GN though :cool:

Back