You can type here any text you want

I need your Reynolds ETs!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KendallF

Blah blah blah
I am trying to help my wife gather some data for her statistics class (hey, this stuff is deadly boring, you have to liven it up however you can! :D ).

I would like to hear from those of you who ran at Reynolds this past year. I'd like your ET, MPH, and some very basic combo details. To keep this on track, please don't post unless you were there and have numbers, OK? Let's try for something like this:

ET
MPH
turbo
intercooler
heads
boost
displacement (if other than stock)
car weight

Feel free to add more detail, excuses, whatever, after the initial numbers... :cheers:

Any and all help is appreciated!

ET 11.51
MPH 119
Turbo T63E
INT. FM
INJ. 50's
Heads stock (untouched)
Boost 24
Dis. stock 231
Weight 3600 w/me

Won the ATR 1K race with this combo but have since changed. Car has been 11.47 with above combo once:(

Dan

Hey Kendell, heres some info from Reynolds... e.t. 11.46 @117 mph, 53 turbo, cas v4 , Champion heads (iron), 25lbs boost, car weight with me 3535 lbs. Tried turning boost up a tad and managed to lift the heads off the block, ooops cut our weekend a little short. After some new head gaskets and new ARP studs (no bolts this time)Car is back together and ready for Bradenton next month. Also sent the convertor out for a restall, great 60ft times (1.51) but no MPH on the big end..

ET 10.69
MPH 128.5
turbo TE-45A
intercooler CAS FM
heads - Champion Iron
boost - ~ 27 PSI
displacement (if other than stock) 235 CI (.030 over)
car weight 3650

Sully

TTT...come on people, all the stage cars broke but some of the rest of ya were running! ;)

TA-64
CAS V4R
Backyard redneck ported irons:D
24psi (Translated) 32psi
234ci
212/212 flat tappet

Who had the nice looking Grey Stage Car?
That thing was pretty.

Did it have gold in the center of the wheels?

If so, I think it used to be ATR's car. I think someone from Florida bought it for a great price.

Originally posted by Dusty Bradford
Did it have gold in the center of the wheels?

If so, I think it used to be ATR's car. I think someone from Florida bought it for a great price.

Yeah if my memory serves me correct that car was sold for 17K (now that's what I call a steal)! I'm not sure who has the car but I'm pretty sure they are in northern/central Florida.....

Kendall, not ALL the stage cars broke. I know Paul and I were still running. My car made 17 passes (not all full passes) that weekend. I don't know it's best 1/4 time, but it did go 5.57@128+ in the 1/8th on a pass when Fiscus was driving.

The ATR car was bought by someone (I'll let him post his name, if he wants) in West Palm. Car is currently getting some upgrades.

10.11 ---1.51 sixty(sucks)
Q76
V1
Boost 27lbs
273 in (with 4 bent valves at the time, fixing it now)
3786 lbs

K, it wasnt last year but it was at reynolds the previous NOV.

TE44
FM=you tell me :P
Stock unported heads
21 psi
3730 lbs on the scale

Originally posted by 10SV6
All of them ? :D ;)

Originally posted by HighPSI
Kendall, not ALL the stage cars broke. I know Paul and I were still running. My car made 17 passes (not all full passes) that weekend. I don't know it's best 1/4 time, but it did go 5.57@128+ in the 1/8th on a pass when Fiscus was driving.

Man, I should've known better than to joke about that! :p Paul's and Cal's cars were making hot laps; I think I saw the dog driving once. Now Paul, you didn't post your #s... or you, Cal, although I think I can fill in everything but the weight. :)

ET : 9.05
MPH : 151.75
turbo : Innovative GT88
intercooler : Cotton's FM
heads : Champion GN1 R
boost : Guage goes to 30 and the needle went farther
displacement (if other than stock) : 274
car weight : 3350

wait a minute Cal, are you saying I weigh more than you................ :cool: Can I post my time with your car on the drag radials?

Kendall, I was at Jack Cottons camp in the 86 T rosewood.
1.71------------60ft
7.18------------1/8
97.68----------mph
11.21----------1/4
121.2----------mph

Cottons front mount
T-66BB,72lbs inj. felpro, stage jr heads,3200 pts conv and
tranny.23lb of boost,GNX style carbonfiber gauges.

Planning on being in Bradenton. Jr.

Back