I want to move to Florida, any idea's/leads/suggestions/help?

Get mortgage approval before you move there. Equity, some cash in your account (that you can prove where it came from), and good credit and buy something decent. My dad bought a condo in vero beach for very cheap about 7 years ago and it was new. My mom bought a house in port Charlotte about 3 years ago and it was very cheap. The downside to FL is its hot as hell in the late spring and early summer and income will be considerably less than other areas and harder to find work. This isn't a problem if you go there with some money. You won't need the additional income if you were living within your means and buy within your means. You can spend less than you would in the northeast and get more. Also taxes are lower and they don't step on your balls every year with property tax on your vehicles like a lot of states do every year. I wouldn't expect this to continue into the next couple decades with the liberal politicians in the pipeline. Get it while you can. People are flocking southbound from New England and with them are a lot of old union workers and we know how they vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In reality Florida is hot for around 6 months and perfect for the other 6. Makes you want to hug the guy who invented AC. At this point in my life I would rather deal with the heat than cold but do miss the seasons. Its a little odd getting a Christmas tree in 80 degree weather!