You can type here any text you want

Idiot at work story

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Shane

An idiot at work who is a "GN Authority" and has been to more GN events, driven more GN's, worked on more GN's, built more GN's, etc than any one on the planet and I got into an argument.

He asked how fast my GN was, and I said that I had a best of 12.7. He asked what I had done to it, and as soon as I said I had a stock turbo he was like NO STK TURBO CAR CAN GO FASTER THAN 13.2.

It ticked me off bc I don't have my timeslips to prove he's retarded.

Lets hear some shoutouts from 12.9 and faster guys with the stocker on it.

Ed Brewer here in KC has a white T that is well into the 11s with the stock turbo. Your friend is a dorkus malorkus.:rolleyes:

There are many many stock turbo cars running 12.50s or better.

Mine used to go 12.50 any day with stock injectors, stock turbo and stock intercooler... went best of a 12.30 @110 with only a dump pipe, fuel pump, chip, good gas and crushed fuel pressure regulator! Same day back in 1990, my friend Chuck Strader went 12.26 with his identically prepped "T".

My 86 GN I had ran 12.88@106 on a peg leg with slicks,race gas, gutted cat, race chip and fuel pump... thats it...

The guy is full of it...

Got my slip handy for 12.41 with just race fuel and open dump from the previous owner, (and dyno readout), stock set up,125k mi.. Know it all clowns are everywhere, just treat em like the ricerboys and go about your own buisness. Chances are he's never even sat in a GN.

The previous owner of the TTA I previously owned had the car down to 11.99 @ 113 with the stock turbo!!!

(Just in case you want to print this thread and show it to him)

That guy's a real jackass!!

no stock turbos faster than 13.2??

IVE RUN 13.1 TO DATE

lol

tell him he is a N3Wb:eek:

The thing that really hurts is this guy is a GN Owner.... and a douche bag at the same time.

He's the type that gives us bad names as arrogant.

No Comment other than....

Real Turbo Buick owners know what are cars can dooooooo!

12.6 here on street tires:)

kevins is knocking on the door of 11's with a stock turbo and intercooler! best so far is a 12.05!!

I went a 12.8 @ 105 with McCreary DOT slicks before switching to the PT-51.

Trouble is, no matter how much evidence you present to someone like this they will fail to see the light. I'd just let him labor under his delusions. He's probably happier that way for some reason.

Jim

12.76 @ 106, stock turbo.

Someone ain't the TR authority that they think they are :D

Steve

Originally posted by Shane
An idiot at work who is a "GN Authority" and has been to more GN events, driven more GN's, worked on more GN's, built more GN's, etc than any one on the planet and I got into an argument.

He asked how fast my GN was, and I said that I had a best of 12.7. He asked what I had done to it, and as soon as I said I had a stock turbo he was like NO STK TURBO CAR CAN GO FASTER THAN 13.2.

It ticked me off bc I don't have my timeslips to prove he's retarded.

I feel sorry for you,its bad enough to have to listen or deal with some idiots on the net or around your hometown...........BUT AT WORK TOO............time to loose it...............LOL

12.9@111 on radials (non drag)

Just make sure he buys all his parts from board vendors, he will make them rich in his quest for 12's:D :D

13.07@104 The first time I took this car to the track...It's as stock as any TR I've ever seen.

Back