If the sh*t ever hits the fan this guy will be ready!!

He is great! I have been subscribing to his videos since he had under a 1000 subs:biggrin: He can shoot the i in a dime!!! He is a glock man too:cool: Hickok45 is his screen name!

He is great! I have been subscribing to his videos since he had under a 1000 subs:biggrin: He can shoot the i in a dime!!! He is a glock man too:cool: Hickok45 is his screen name!

Yeah I recently discovered his vids on Youtube before I bought my Glock 19. Great vids with a lot of good info and awesome shooting!:cool: Watching that vid makes me want to take my new gun (S&W 686SSR .357) to the range for some shooting.:cool:

He'd be the official coolest uncle or granddad ever!

I wish I could walk out my back door and have a range like that.

That looks like what we used to do when I had the shop.:biggrin: Had a range about like that and the local PD SRT unit used to practice with us once in a while.:eek: The only difference is we had to spread tarps out to catch the brass and I still have a 5 gallon bucket of .223 brass I have to clean and size. Just don't have the time right now.:redface:

At first it looked like he was just shooting into the ground ... but that is an AWESOME personal range :) ---