I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Jerry one other thing there are many people on this forum that have known me for years and know first hand about me and family. However they stay away for this kind of stuff. Guess I should to
We all know you have a terminal illness and are discouraged, frustrated and miserable. We are sorry for that and I truly wish there was something I could do. It is certainly not an easy position that anyone here can understand.

I think about my dad who died praying, and we were never given the chance to really say goodbye.

Now, while we know misery loves company, at the end of the day, YOU still have a decision to make, both here and with your family: Do you want to be remembered as "Good Ray", or "Asshole Ray"?

You may not care either way but that's still 100% your decision.

From the above link:
"Electing Joe Biden was just a way to get rid of Trump. The radical left actually doesn’t like Biden either, and they will fight him bitterly if Biden does not go along with their full agenda".

EXACTLY what is happening.
Once Biden tries to stay in control, the rad lefties will see to his demise.
Article 25 is in his future.
He's an idiot, and not capable of leading the far left....That's the whore's job.
Watch for it.

Biggest no no, man were you even a club scout. WW2 they came home with whatever they had , Korea was not as bad but close, Vietnam wasn’t a whole lot better. You don’t know what your talking about. You where not there.

Ya know, I used to give you the benefit of the doubt about all your worldly escapades but seems that no matter what anyone says or has done you've done them 10 times over and better. If someone on here has a car that runs 10s, yours runs 8s with ease. Nope, was never in the "club" scouts, what are they, a braggart group and you're the president? And I have a half dozen of these in case I lose one, pull them out at the bar like you do to get unsuspecting people to buy me drinks.
All you other veterans on here, get down and worship the man none of you or I could ever be, just wish to be.

Ya know, I used to give you the benefit of the doubt about all your worldly escapades but seems that no matter what anyone says or has done you've done them 10 times over and better. If someone on here has a car that runs 10s, yours runs 8s with ease. Nope, was never in the "club" scouts, what are they, a braggart group and you're the president? And I have a half dozen of these in case I lose one, pull them out at the bar like you do to get unsuspecting people to buy me drinks.
All you other veterans on here, get down and worship the man none of you or I could ever be, just wish to be.

Sorry KC, I'm a veteran as well but I worship no man. There are a few that I highly respect, but none that I worship. There is only one that I worship and he is not a man.

Jus' sayin.

Sad outcome..
This:
'Look at the scene! 1COP 1 woman lil threat! Maim not kill! "
The upside to using some common sense, such as pepper spray, Mace, the lady is still alive, and several other protestors have been stopped, delayed.
But, no, "I'm a bad ass cop, and carry my dick on my hip". That bastard needs to be in front of a jury. :mad::poop: