Info on GTA wheels

wow nice info!

how about some info on RIKENS?

I have a few sets of those 16x7's, 16x8's and 16x9.5's
XxDarkSidexX

So if I get 4 fronts I can just bolt them on? I have stock brakes. The local junk yard will sell them to me for $150 per wheel.

one thing i ordered some repop caps from gbodyparts for my gtas at first they cliped in ok and i added some silcone for extra hold just in case,well about a mouth went by only got to drive the car three times and i noticed they just fool off on there own don't even clip on anymore are they all like this, had to duck tape them from the back side of the wheel to keep them on. What a waste of money.

You need the metal retainer assy that slids into the back of each cap (TA's, GTA's had them to hold their caps on the wheel). The only way to go

one thing i ordered some repop caps from gbodyparts for my gtas at first they cliped in ok and i added some silcone for extra hold just in case,well about a mouth went by only got to drive the car three times and i noticed they just fool off on there own don't even clip on anymore are they all like this, had to duck tape them from the back side of the wheel to keep them on. What a waste of money.

Hence the price $65 for 4 or $62.00 each new GM. I almost guarantee it wasn't all 4 but 1 or maybe 2 rims that wouldn't keep them on? The center clearances for GM isn't exact. We found this out making T-type center caps. One cap would be tight getting it into a center & the next rim it would push in a Spin easily.
The GNX repops are the same as the GTA originals just no metal retainers.
We already tried buying just the metal retainers but GM doesn't sell them.

retainers

Hence the price $65 for 4 or $62.00 each new GM. I almost guarantee it wasn't all 4 but 1 or maybe 2 rims that wouldn't keep them on? The center clearances for GM isn't exact. We found this out making T-type center caps. One cap would be tight getting it into a center & the next rim it would push in a Spin easily.
The GNX repops are the same as the GTA originals just no metal retainers.
We already tried buying just the metal retainers but GM doesn't sell them.

so what is the best bet to do if you don't have any metal retainers.

"ALVAROG1983", I bought a brand new set of 4 caps from this guy: eBay Motors: 1988-92 PONTIAC FIREBIRD WS6 NEW ALLOY WHEEL CENTERCAPS (item 270273069105 end time Sep-08-08 16:34:16 PDT) and they DID come with the metal retainer clips too. They are a prefect fit!
Just thought I'd let you know...

Claude.:smile:

P.S: This listing is for silver caps but he also carries the BLACK ones too...:wink:

thanks

"ALVAROG1983", I bought a brand new set of 4 caps from this guy: eBay Motors: 1988-92 PONTIAC FIREBIRD WS6 NEW ALLOY WHEEL CENTERCAPS (item 270273069105 end time Sep-08-08 16:34:16 PDT) and they DID come with the metal retainer clips too. They are a prefect fit!
Just thought I'd let you know...

Claude.:smile:

P.S: This listing is for silver caps but he also carries the BLACK ones too...:wink:

thanks for the info just finish calling them up got to wait for couple of weeks for black ones.