You can type here any text you want

injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

madhat

OK, I know I have green stripes, as the stripe on them is green, but I do not know if they are 30# or 42.5#ers. They look alot like the 42.5 injectors found on gnttype.org's photo section, but the 30s are not there to compare to.
The numbers on my injectors include:
2467 on the side facing towards nose/arse.
and 621020(on front 2 on drivers'/back 2 on passenger's side) or D1720AA(front passenger and rear driver side) on the other side.
All I know is they be Gaut Dang Injecters ands Iz needz sum help.

I have the Tomco Green Stripe 30#'ers.... I know what u mean my buddy has the 42.5# injectors and they look alot similar to mine!!!!! On my injectors they say Tomco Rotary Disk on the body of them.

I'll look at mine tomorrow and his too and hopefully I can give you an answer.

Originally posted by madhat
OK, I know I have green stripes, as the stripe on them is green, but I do not know if they are 30# or 42.5#ers. They look alot like the 42.5 injectors found on gnttype.org's photo section, but the 30s are not there to compare to.
The numbers on my injectors include:
2467 on the side facing towards nose/arse.
and 621020(on front 2 on drivers'/back 2 on passenger's side) or D1720AA(front passenger and rear driver side) on the other side.
All I know is they be Gaut Dang Injecters ands Iz needz sum help.
They are 28# delphi injectors,stock replacements :(

Back