intermittant issue....sd2....caught a log finally,please help

Yes those are non-resistor. I would change those before you do anything else. That might fix your issue.

Subscribed. Having very similar issues as Steve mentioned. We both have gone through the wiring on separate occasions. All grounds are solid. I re-did all the aftermarket stuff's grounds under the dash. Have gone through settings in the MAFTPro with Rick. Can't find a smoking gun. My car only stalls at stop lights, stop and go traffic in NY, and while driving in parking lots. Additionally, I'll be driving and the car will briefly drop RPMs and flash the CEL but does not leave a code. Have been monitoring the Fuel correction on the tpro for a couple weeks and will usually be at 0% or within 5% when it does this. Occasionally I'll be driving and realize the chip has reset itself and am no longer in open loop etc. I have standard Delco plugs. Only thing that looks off to me is that my tps reading on my SM and PL are about .10 higher then the reading shown on my Tpro display. Bob told me that is not much of a concern.

Update....the start and run crappy seemed to be the cam sensor was a bit retarded,so I advanced and haven't had that problem since.

the plugs are now resistor type and that made a difference up top!

thanks guys!