You can type here any text you want

Introducing: "The Great White Hype!"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
This is our new shop car. It was owned by an older gentleman since it had 1,500 miles on the odometer. It now has 98K miles. The car would barely move under its own power when we picked it up, but a coil and module fixed that. Now we need to diagnose a powermaster problem, hopefully just an accumulator.

There's definitely some big plans for the car, and this will give us a chance to R&D some of the new products out there. So stay tuned... Destination unknown!!

K.

Attachments

• GreatWhiteHype 002.jpg
    GreatWhiteHype 002.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 530
  • GreatWhiteHype 003.jpg
    GreatWhiteHype 003.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 528
  • GreatWhiteHype 004.jpg
    GreatWhiteHype 004.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 529
  • GreatWhiteHype 001.jpg
    GreatWhiteHype 001.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 526
I forgot to mention that the car was all original, never "molested". The coil and module I mentioned above were the originals as well. We got a pretty good deal on the price, but the car needs some TLC.

K.

Nice car Keith! Has one of my favorite options (roll-up windows, no need for POS window motors). Reminds me of a white T that I looked at down here before I got my grey T. Anyways, it's nice to see it found a good home and I'm sure you will make it into a nice ride.:cool:

Make sure you keep us updated with plenty of pics!:biggrin: :wink:

Nice car Keith! Has one of my favorite options (roll-up windows, no need for POS window motors).

That's become one of my favorite options, or lack of options as well. Even my sage car has manual windows... :eek:

Keep you guys updated...

K.

Nice car Keith! Has one of my favorite options (roll-up windows, no need for POS window motors). Reminds me of a white T that I looked at down here before I got my grey T. Anyways, it's nice to see it found a good home and I'm sure you will make it into a nice ride.:cool:

Make sure you keep us updated with plenty of pics!:biggrin: :wink:

I was saying the same thing the other day about those crappy electric window motors. Kinda wish I had roll ups myself but a real PITA to roll the pass side down tho.

Back