You can type here any text you want

is any one using this in there alky injection kits.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was misinformed. WW fluid is 35% alky, 63% water and 2% anti-freeze. At $3 a gallon you only get 45 oz. of alcohol. I would buy methanol at $4 a gallon and mix in my own water and save $$$$.

I can't believe what people try to run in an Alky system :rolleyes: heavens forbid ya actually run methanol in it @ $4.00 a gal ...oh well :eek:

Wonder what the additives do when they are burned in the engine? I would rather not find out. Straight meth for me. Besides at least when you tune for it you'll know it will be the same. Who knows what alky percent you'll get with each batch of windshield washer fluid.

M1 is $11.50 a gallon. $57.52 for a 5Gal. pail So there goes the $4.00 a gal. Stop being cheap comments.
I would have to drive 2 hours round trip to get it any cheaper.

BTW how did methanol get into the Buicks?
Some one tried it.

So why not try something new (to me)

BTW I talked to Julio this morning and he said not to waste my time on it.
BUT I’ll play with it for now
but once I get his electronics on my car and start trying to really dial it in I’ll go straight to M-1.
For now I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Don't complain if it goes "boom".:rolleyes:

M1 is $11.50 a gallon. $57.52 for a 5Gal. pail So there goes the $4.00 a gal. Stop being cheap comments.
I would have to drive 2 hours round trip to get it any cheaper.

BTW how did methanol get into the Buicks?
Some one tried it.

So why not try something new (to me)

BTW I talked to Julio this morning and he said not to waste my time on it.
BUT I’ll play with it for now
but once I get his electronics on my car and start trying to really dial it in I’ll go straight to M-1.
For now I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

Make sure to take pics of the pistons for all of us when the headgaskets blow ;)

No problem But
With out knowing it I have been trying to blow this engine up since I got it 10 years ago.
I use to run WOT for 10-30 seconds on 87oct. and the boost gauge on the red all the while I hear (over the broken exhaust, and loud music) sledge hammers banging on each other.
At this point I don’t think 10 psi, with the help of PP, TT chip, proper FP, 93oct. and a little bit of water, Meth and ?????? Is going to do too much to it.

But yes I’ll take the pictures when/if it happens.

Nitrous doesn't work on the Buicks right.
I just don't get the negative comments on trying something deferent. You think it would not work so please state your reasons why you think it might not work. Just because something else works it doesn't mean this can't.

I mean I was NOT going to put the "stuff" in the car and turn the boost up to
50Psi to try it out.

Monkey see Monkey do...
If nobody told you it would not be the best idea then it would be a group of people on here with damaged engine pics asking why it happend. Blaming the washer fluid companies for their mixture, and saying alky isn't all its cracked up to be...

Well, $11 vs. $4 a gallon........how many gallons a week do you go thru? A savings of $7 that may cost you thousands on a new engine doesn't make much sense to me, but it ain't my car either.

I wish you well !!!

Found the M1 $33.00 For 5 Gal. 69.25 miles= 1 hour and 24 munites one way.
Picking up 2 of them.
in the mean time Prestone it will be.

No problem But
With out knowing it I have been trying to blow this engine up since I got it 10 years ago.
I use to run WOT for 10-30 seconds on 87oct. and the boost gauge on the red all the while I hear (over the broken exhaust, and loud music) sledge hammers banging on each other.
At this point I don’t think 10 psi, with the help of PP, TT chip, proper FP, 93oct. and a little bit of water, Meth and ?????? Is going to do too much to it.

But yes I’ll take the pictures when/if it happens.

Nitrous doesn't work on the Buicks right.
I just don't get the negative comments on trying something deferent. You think it would not work so please state your reasons why you think it might not work. Just because something else works it doesn't mean this can't.

I mean I was NOT going to put the "stuff" in the car and turn the boost up to
50Psi to try it out.

nitrous works on everything, lol

Back