You can type here any text you want

Is it safe to run an n/a oil pan?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
The car is pretty much stock and won't be taken to the track. It probably won't even get driven for all I know;) I plan on putting a turbo pan in sometime but not right now. I need to put the drivetrain in so I can get my springs in. The car is too light.

You could also make your own baffle and have it tack welded in-i think lee thompson had a template for one.

if the whole purpose is to put weight on the front end to help with the spring install, then don't bother.
just wrap a chain around the frame and down around the front of the floor jack. then you can put the springs in.

Sorry Jesse, been WAY to busy to make the template for you. I'll see if I can get time tomorow and send it to you.

if the whole purpose is to put weight on the front end to help with the spring install, then don't bother.
just wrap a chain around the frame and down around the front of the floor jack. then you can put the springs in.

You could also jack up the opposite rear suspension to put more weight on the front. Example, if working on LF spring, jack up the right rear too. Or just use a spring compressor.

Sorry Jesse, been WAY to busy to make the template for you. I'll see if I can get time tomorow and send it to you.

I'll try using the diagram off gnttype.org I haven't even got the pan off yet anyway. I would like to put the motor and trans in along with everything else so I can get it together and have my garage back

I'll try using the diagram off gnttype.org I haven't even got the pan off yet anyway. I would like to put the motor and trans in along with everything else so I can get it together and have my garage back

Download it on a disc and see if one of the print shops near you has a printer/plotter to print it. I's a CAD drawing so you should be able to get a better print that way.

Not a bad idea. Hopefully I get time to do some running and get it done. I want to have it at the shop monday so I can get this going. I need to feel some boost, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE:eek: I NEED A FIX!

Back