is my engine gone? video

That's your only choice. There's no such things as new ones anymore.

Get it out, get it apart and see what's torn up. Then set a budget depending on what you need (and how many upgrades you want to make) and go from there.

Good luck. Save up more...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

money's on rod bearing pull the plug wire one at a time if noise goes away on that cylinder be a good place to start

Either. The second chose is a lot more trouble but it'll make sure you don't get shocked.

With the metal you have found already I wouldn't subject the turbo to any more sparkly oil than you have to.

Or it could have been a side effect of all the lean pulls.

At this point it doesn't matter. Time to find the parts that lost the metal and replace them.

I thought it sounded a lot worse than a lifter or can sensor ....
Damn that sucks, been there myself.

Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The risk you take buying a used car. Did expect to make it a little longer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Build it right and you'll be better off for it. or, if you're lucky, find a proven used unit to put in it's place.

Yeah I'll try finding one or a good builder I can ship it too. I think I have one of the only turbo buicks around here so there's no engine builders here.

Wow.. I felt the pain watching that video... I was wondering did anything happen the last time you drove the car?

No last time I did it was when I recorded a log didn't have any knock the log was just showing it was running lean