You can type here any text you want

Is this crank balancer bad?!?! Pic inside

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak
I was wondering if you guys think this balancer is bad. It looks like the bolt hole is off center! Im not sure if this is right or not. A guy is wanting to buy it, but I just went out to get it and noticed this. Let me know asap PLEASE!

That looks like the washer is stuck in place. (silicone?) The keyway is from front to back of balancer and I don't see the keyway. Clean that out real good and take another look

That looks like the washer is stuck in place. (silicone?) The keyway is from front to back of balancer and I don't see the keyway. Clean that out real good and take another look

X2 on that. It may look bad but the washer is in the way.

Ok, thanks guys. i am definitely going to look at it this afternoon when I get home. I sure dont want to sell a bad part to someone. That would NOT be cool! I might post some more pics if something looks weird, so keep an eye on this post. Ill let you know what I find out.

Ok, thanks guys. i am definitely going to look at it this afternoon when I get home. I sure dont want to sell a bad part to someone. That would NOT be cool! I might post some more pics if something looks weird, so keep an eye on this post. Ill let you know what I find out.

Got the washer out. Looks better now! :D

Thanks guys!

Back