Is this for real? A new GNX?

i would like to place my order now!! that thing looks cool. i hope they build it!

The only thing I don't like is that Pontiac-looking grill. But then the more I look at it the more it looks like a monte carlo mixed with GTO.

meh, if you read the thread you get a very strong impression that its a fake. The guy (fixed it now) but made a typo where it said Pontiac GNX. Oh well, would be nice.

Originally posted by LV GN
i would like to place my order now!! that thing looks cool. i hope they build it!

I am with len, i like it......

I want the wheels

That thing is freaking ugly. Makes the GTO look nice. Too bad GM can't get a clue. WE DON"T WANT FOREIGN CARS WITH CLASSIC NAMEPLATES STUCK ON THEM. Friggen REDiculous:mad:

Originally posted by CARTMAN
That thing is freaking ugly. Makes the GTO look nice. Too bad GM can't get a clue. WE DON"T WANT FOREIGN CARS WITH CLASSIC NAMEPLATES STUCK ON THEM. Friggen REDiculous:mad:
what ever!

It's obviously a fake, "A guy can only dream" was at the end too. I like it and would buy it over the 2007 Shelby Cobra which I'm saving to buy. :)

Google search

Did a google search on 2007 Buick GNX all kinds of concept drawings on gm sites. Reaper was right those wheels are PHAT:cool: . I have a friend that owns a buick dealership and I going to call him and see if can find out anything. Unfortunatley I do not think going to happen looks like GM may phase out Buick soon. But I will be dreaming in the mean time:D

Hey guys I made that in photoshop last night.

Yeah its fake, dont get your hopes up. GM would never build somethinglike that anyways. :(

My wife saw a photo of a 2004 Holden Monaro and commented that the front end looked a lot better than our '04 GTO, and I have to agree. We felt that Buick should have imported the Monaro "as is" and put a Buick tri-shield where the Holden "roaring lion" emblem sits, as the grille has a "Buick" shape to it. Also, picture in your mind's eye the '98-'04 "Regal" script emblem on the side by the rear fender in place of "Monaro"...

Pics of '04 Monaro:

http://www.fast-autos.net/holden/series3.html

http://www.fast-autos.net/holden/series34.html

http://www.fast-autos.net/holden/series32.html

I was alway under the impression that Buick has always use 4 ports for the port-a-vents. And as others have posted, that front end looks too much like a Pontiac

My Father just bought a '05 black on black 6 sp. GTO. Cool Car for the money.

If this GNX comes out...I'd buy one.

That looks about a million times better than the GTO

but then again thats not saying much

That orange concept GTO with the fender flares and totally different front end is what they should have built.
04_00052_1.jpg

its still huge though. Why does keep making these enormous and bulbous cars with sloping hoods? It makes the gto in the background which was a big car look small.

This new model! There was a rumor a while ago that there was going to be a new GNX (kinda based on the Regal GS Model) and I liked that car as well!

This new idea/sketch is pretty sharp! If they made one I might have to look into buying one! I doubt they would make a limited production car like the last 'batch'...

Put the grill from the LaCrosse on it, do away with the scoops( lumped hood looks better), three holer means mid size buick 4 holes on the 225's(from memory) functional intakes on the front valance. Black & gray leather interior. NASCAR may even jump on the bandwagon. Too bad it's only someones fantasy.

Why dont they just make a goofy looking aftermarket body kit, slap it on a G6 and add a sbc v8 and RWD and call it the GTX?

So they can compleate the line up?

Also the 07 GNX looks very very nice, I dont know if i would want GM,.. with their reputation as of now, infringing on the SACRED nameplate of the GNX or Grand National as we know it...

Unless they want to come out with a boxy RWD 2dr Sedan with a Turbocharged 3800 series II with a huge back seat to accomodate the special ocation... along with at least 350rwhp and 450lbs/tq, to haul your ass down the quarter in under13 seconds... then i would be impressed...

Just my opinion... ;)