Jason rigsby (buickgn87) steals your money

Jason rigsby has paid his debt with me after 3 1\2 yrs....but you know what they say better late than never. Its up too the powers that be if they want to keep this guy on here. thanks to everyone that kept the post alive...
Rafa

Glad he took care of his debt with you. I kind of had a feeling he would. I personally know him and he is a good guy.

what would make u say hes a good guy?

Well since you asked,let me see if i can answer that.

I retired from the military in 2001 and moved back here to Ohio. Less than 6 months of living here my 86 T-Type got stolen and wrecked / totaled. Jason helped me find it and since i didn't have a garage at that time he let me store the car in his garage until i decided what i wanted to do. I found and bought an 83 regal with a bad engine but a good solid body. He and I converted that 83 into a sleeper turbo regal using all of my parts from the 86 and we did this in a short amount of time. So yes i can say he is a Good Guy and more important a Friend.

Don't just judge him by what happened to cause this thread to be made.

Hey its a shame it took so long for it to happen but it has to say something about his character. Things happen in peoples lives and whether they do it on purpose or its something beyond their control they make mistakes. He at least made it right even after so long.

I am glad he made it right...that does say something about his character. 2.5 years in my opinion is too long of a time for me to see him as an honorable enough person for me to send money and trust he will honor the deal.

I would appreciate confirmation of his alternate screen name(s) so they are searchable back to this guy, so we as a community can make informed decisions on whether to trust him or not.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app