Jay Leno drives the Hellcat Challenger

I was surprised at the $60K price tag. That's a bargain in my opinion. Depending on production numbers these cars might be in the reach of the normal guy a few years down the road. I know I would love to have one.

Always a good review from Jay. .. There are some interesting bells and whistles on this car. ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Good God! What a performance car! Pure muscle! A--w--e--some!!! The electronic advancements all in this car is just amazing! To put it in perspective, I compared it to my little ol' 1969 and 1966 Corvettes............jeez, no comparisons! Makes me feel so damn OLD!!!!!

My appreciation and hat's off to Chrysler Corporation........they, among the other car companies, are keeping the muscle car tradition alive and well. Let's hope it'll never go away. Jeez, what a cool Challenger. Love it!
And Jay is still funny as ever...what a nice guy he still is.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I'm in line. Going to buy one. In black. Hope they offer black. Will live good beside my GN. Two 11's sec cars side by side. One 2015 one 1987. How cool is that

Imagine how fast this car would be if you could lighten it to say 3,600 pounds......... That would be a mid 9 sec car without touching anything performance related.

I like the feature of being able to dial back the horsepower to 300 for valet parking. lol

The way the guy was talking that would stop them from doing burnouts or abusing the car. crazy

The guy with Jay is the President and CEO of Dodge.

Last edited:
Picked up on a few things the dodge guy riding with jay had said about the car.
"It has a half inch fuel line and can eat 1.5 gallons of fuel in a minute. It runs at 12lbs of boost on a 9.5:1 compression engine, has two intercoolers on it to allow for upto 20 minutes of running at the track without losing power. Gets 20mpg leaving the track and cruising around as long as you're careful with the gas pedal, regardless of what horsepower setting of the 3 you can set it to. Can set it to 300hp for vallet or when you get oil changes so they don't go behind the building & burn up your $600 tires in the back. "

What i wonder is what's to stop them from playing with the settings and putting it back on the full performance mode?
Do they have a lock feature so it can't be messed with when you're not in the car?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm in line. Going to buy one. In black. Hope they offer black. Will live good beside my GN. Two 11's sec cars side by side. One 2015 one 1987. How cool is that

Very cool! Go for it! Let us know how it turns out for you.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I watched that Video too, I love Jay's channel. That is one bad ass car for that price. And yes I picked up on all the little cues as well, this car is ready for 1000 hp and nose lifting traction!