You can type here any text you want

just got let a 1987 buick grand national

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I'm kinda in the same boat as this guy I just got a 87 T-type I just replaced all the vacuum lines and now the car runs fine and I have searched the forum for stuff on fuel systems and haven't came up with much I'm going to do a little more on a scan tool but what would be a good fuel system to start with that would hold up to more power later on I want to get to around 350 to 400 mark and call it quits on trying to get more power was trying for 500 but I woke up from that dream this is my first project car so any help is welcome
A good Walbro intank pump with a hot wire, 60lb injectors with a matching TT chip, and an adjustable regulator and accurate fuel pressure gauge will be plenty for your goals, with room to spare.

No problem Chuck you are on my SMD list
o_O

If that means what I think it means, wouldn't I have to ASSUME you have one and not what everyone else says you have??? Here kitty,kitty. :rolleyes::eek:

I hope you two are just kidding around, I also like to see jovial exchanges between two best friends. :D

haywire4130 said:
I'm still trying to decipher what "just got let a" is supposed to mean...

He missed an "f" in let. Would have been left.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

So "got left" is the verb? Like "done did"?

That is a product of the U.S. educational system at it's best.

He graduamatated and was a produck of the reeding furst program.

The younger generation is getting short changed and cheated out of a quality education.

RZ

robzombie said:
That is a product of the U.S. educational system at it's best.

He graduamatated and was a produck of the reeding furst program.

The younger generation is getting short changed and cheated out of a quality education.

RZ

Some students who want to learn are cheated depending on where they live.

Then you have the kids who have the opportunity who throw it away.

How about the kids who text and use slang all the time. The very technology that is supposedly helping people is dumbing down everyone that embraces it.

Also everyone is in such a hurry they shorten every word they can to save time.

One of the the biggest problems I see is that people are losing social skills and don't communicate with words even when sitting next to one another.

Typing/texting is an emotionless form of communication that can't convey any true feelings and can be misconstrued by the person recieving it.

I watched two teens sitting next to each other one day texting and asked them why didn't they talk instead of texting.

The answer was why should we, we have unlimited text.

WTF is wrong with people is that technology is taking more of their time and dumbing them down accordingly.

That's my view from the couch, RZ.

robzombie said:
How about the kids who text and use slang all the time. The very technology that is supposedly helping people is dumbing down everyone that embraces it.

One of the the biggest problems I see is that people are losing social skills and don't communicate with words even when sitting next to one another.

Typing/texting is an emotionless form of communication that can't convey any true feelings and can be misconstrued the person recieving it.

I watched two teens sitting next to each other one day texting and asked them why they didn't talk instead of texting.

WTF is wrong with people is technology is taking more of their time and dumbing them down accordingly.

That is 100% true. I agree with you 100%.

Hell, they are even stopping the teaching of penmanship in schools, now. Printing only! Definitely a dumbing down of society going on, for sure.

My wife is a teacher and we're teaching our children penmanship among other things that are LEFT BEHIND.

Most parents don't even know what curriculum is or isn't being taught.

The more the government gets involved the worse it gets. George Bush's no child LEFT BEHIND program for one and slimy dirt bag O's RACE TO THE TOP program only make schools focus on what the [politicians] want so they can recieve the federal funding.

When americans [the government] actually start caring or paying attention things might turn around but I doubt it.

RZ

Have you seen how they choose how much funding a school gets? Its retarded. And the only thing the schools care about is standardized test scores So they leave out what isn't covered in the test. I could go on for days about the stupid shit they do.

You're preaching to the choir brother. My wife tells me the horror stories and her hands are tied, but everyone seems to blame the teachers when it's the government that dictates how much you get by how high the test scores are.

The kids are no picinic in the inner city schools either, when the kids come from single parent/minority they have no respect and don't want to learn.

She now teaches in a school with more two parent kids and less minorities and the difference is night and day.

Welfare equals give it to me you owe me, damn all others. Hard working equals, respect and work hard to become something and make a good living, millions on welfare depend on us.

Typing/texting is an emotionless form of communication that can't convey any true feelings and can be misconstrued by the person recieving it.

I watched two teens sitting next to each other one day texting and asked them why they didn't talk instead of texting.

WTF is wrong with people is technology is taking more of their time and dumbing them down accordingly.

Very true. I've been saying that for years. Remember when we knew over 50 phone numbers off the top of our head? Now if we lose our phone we may remember 3 numbers. I gave up TV over a year ago for the same dumbing down reason.

Dey ain't gonna git me!

D

We should start a dumbing down thread. So as to avoid a total hijack

We should start a dumbing down thread.

Good idea.

So as to avoid a total hijack

I believe it's to late, but start one and I'm sure it will take off, especially if there are enough fed up people who actually see what's going on around them and in the country.

RZ

Back