You can type here any text you want

Just put the GN away for the winter :-(

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Renthorin

Lone Wolf
Supposed to have snow this week :-(

Sent the insurance the evil e-mail telling them to pull road coverage.

You lucky bastards who don't have road salt!!!

No road salt hazzards here, just boatloads of illegal aliens with no driver's licenses or insurance..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by TRBON8R
No road salt hazzards here, just boatloads of illegal aliens with no driver's licenses or insurance..... :rolleyes:

Same here........

Don't get me wrong.... I love snow but I sometimes think it would be fun to live in the lower NC area where I could drive more.

Some people ask my how I keep the miles low on the GN......

I tell them "Not by choice"

He He He...winter is daytime temps of 50 degrees and no snow.

It's rough. I don't miss snow. :D

Damn you and your moderate salt-free temps!!!!!!

:-)

Sometimes I feel like taking her out in the dry cold air....... then I remember the lack of road coverage...... envision the county road plows......... and she stays in the garage :-(

But the winter gives me the time to make some radical mods. This winter I am putting on ceramic front pads!!!!!

Originally posted by Renthorin
But the winter gives me the time to make some radical mods. This winter I am putting on ceramic front pads!!!!!
I don't know all the different brands of brake pads, but I can tell you I added the Performance Friction Ceramics and they work great. I suppose they might wear out the stock rotors quicker, but then an excuse to add the Powerslot rotors:cool: Also, there is not much brake dust.

yeah well i had to put my car away for the winter 2 weeks ago because i blew it up!:D actually i just blew an intake manifold gasket...but it doesn't matter because i was getting ready to put it away anyways...now i can do my 10-second buildup...i know i am insane...

Back