You can type here any text you want

Just replaced rear springs and shock - Sits uneven now!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dwilc47

i just replaced the rear springs and shocks on my buick and now the car sits uneven about 1.25inch. driver side 29.5 and pass 28.0

Replaced springs with the stock replacement Moog 5379 and DSE shocks from scot w.

Any ideas why it is sitting like this? Does it need to settle? They look like that are on correctly. Bushings look good.

Im gonna try to readjust the springs.

Check again to make sure the spring is seated properly in the frame.

Did you check this with driver in the seat. If someone is in the car and the height is even your good to go!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

X3 on checking the spring is seated properly. They can move or rotate pretty easily with the rear end off the ground and come out of the proper position without you knowing, it's happened to me once or twice. I've got the DSE shocks and springs.

All is good now! Thanks for the help. Like everyone said it was seated off center. Fixed and rides great.

I want to add Scot W. is the man! Shipped the DSE shocks and springs on the friday the 5th arrived on Monday, and for half the cost!

Did you check this with driver in the seat. If someone is in the car and the height is even your good to go!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

It's gonna have to be some really fat all 130 of my wont move move it at all.

Back