You can type here any text you want

Last person to post will receive...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• 200px-Dilbert_time_wasting_morons_book.jpg
    200px-Dilbert_time_wasting_morons_book.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 71
he wrecked at the end of the year. chutes didnt open and the brakes locked up from the heat. he went from teh left lane and slammed alomst head on into rthe right lane wall at 212mph and -5g's. it ripped the whole fromt off to the firewall.

he wrecked at the end of the year. chutes didnt open and the brakes locked up from the heat. he went from teh left lane and slammed alomst head on into rthe right lane wall at 212mph and -5g's. it ripped the whole fromt off to the firewall.

OOOCH! Didnt see or know about that one sucks but thats racing!

Hate to see the gas bill for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

That must be one bad ass boat! I used to have a 23 foot speed boat with a built 454 and it was a blast but that thing would be unreal. Mine would burn 60 gallons in a day if driven a lot.

That must be one bad ass boat! I used to have a 23 foot speed boat with a built 454 and it was a blast but that thing would be unreal. Mine would burn 60 gallons in a day if driven a lot.

to much $$$ I can go to the track and spend less for the whole day of racing and that includes get into the track!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back