You can type here any text you want

Last person to post will receive...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
to much $$$ I can go to the track and spend less for the whole day of racing and that includes get into the track!

You are very right. They say the happiest days of boat ownership are the day he buys it and the day he sells it. Mine was stored at a friends property next to his barn when his psycho woman set fire to the barn to spite my friend but killed the boat along with a lot of his stuff and the barn. Insurance paid me enough to buy my GN. I have friends with boats and that is the best deal, give them a couple bucks for gas and no dealing with the hassles of ownership... BTW, boat stands for Break Out Another Thousand

You are very right. They say the happiest days of boat ownership are the day he buys it and the day he sells it. Mine was stored at a friends property next to his barn when his psycho woman set fire to the barn to spite my friend but killed the boat along with a lot of his stuff and the barn. Insurance paid me enough to buy my GN. I have friends with boats and that is the best deal, give them a couple bucks for gas and no dealing with the hassles of ownership... BTW, boat stands for Break Out Another Thousand

lmao this is so true many of my friends that have had boats didnt have them long just the maintence is a pain in the but and up here in MIch. you get 10 really nice days to use the damn thing lol just not worth the $$ to me

lmao this is so true many of my friends that have had boats didnt have them long just the maintence is a pain in the but and up here in MIch. you get 10 really nice days to use the damn thing lol just not worth the $$ to me

That Donzi had about a 200gal tank.. i think they stated it was a 115mph boat with 5 people on board and a full tank if gas..

Boating isn't that bad.. Women LOVE boats and getting sun. i have to beat them off with a stick :)

boat013.jpg

That Donzi had about a 200gal tank.. i think they stated it was a 115mph boat with 5 people on board and a full tank if gas..

Boating isn't that bad.. Women LOVE boats and getting sun. i have to beat them off with a stick :)

boat013.jpg

The dog is the best looking one in the photo lol

now why would I go to a boat show when I dont like boats LMAO now thats funny!
I know woman like boats thing is those are 9 times out of 10 the ones that also think you have money because you have a boat lol

Ill keep racing my car and get my tan doing yard work lol

haha...did u go to the boat show yet?

Yea.. not that big of a show.. We are trying to work up a deal on this..
33footer with twin 525 merc's.. should be about a 94mph boat. The wife didn't like the color so we are trying to get the same deal on a custom painted one.

pictures023.jpg

pictures024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back