You can type here any text you want

Last person to post will receive...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
:biggrin:

Attachments

• arabs_jews.jpg
    arabs_jews.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 55
Notice!

I'm sorry to report that there has been an unfortunate development in this contest. ThePhreaker tells me that the GNX fell off the wall and struck the stainless steel hamper below on its way to the floor. :frown:

He hung it back up but it just doesn't look the same. Therefore, he feels this contest should end now with this post since he wouldn't feel right sending this to anyone. :(

Attachments

• x.jpg
    x.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 50
Thank God this is over. I have been up for hours. My keyboard is getting worn out. :biggrin:

Attachments

• arbeitsplatz.jpg
    arbeitsplatz.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 53
I'm sorry to report that there has been an unfortunate development in this contest. ThePhreaker tells me that the GNX fell off the wall and struck the stainless steel hamper below on its way to the floor. :frown:

He hung it back up but it just doesn't look the same. Therefore, he feels this contest should end now with this post since he wouldn't feel right sending this to anyone. :(

Well I want to win anyway!

Jason

Hahaha.. nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back