Latest Car Craft - info on the "GNX" and other cars in the F&F movie.

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Yeah, I know the Fast & Furious movie has been beaten down here many times BUT the latest CC has an article on all the movie cars. The call that black Regal in the movie a GNX!:D

Yeah, I know the Fast & Furious movie has been beaten down here many times BUT the latest CC has an article on all the movie cars. The call that black Regal in the movie a GNX!:D

And ya wonder why people come on the board and are looking to spend $12K for a "GNX". Of course Chevy Craft probably doesn't even know what an LC2 is............:D And on another note Mark........when's the GN coming out to play? Mine will hit the pavement again on April 19th.....:biggrin:

Ken

Its all bad press and now we will have every idiot that will see the movie asking use a thousand or more questions when they see our "GNXs". This is going to be fun when I tell them great stories like my car was the special edition that came with 6 turbos one for each cylinder and also came with the factory NOS option. LOL !!!!

No, I would like too though. He is from Findley (N.W.Ohio). They always make a big deal of him here in Toledo on the news and sounds and plays like a great guy..... Can u get that order with extra cheese and Fritos on the side? Coleslaw sounds good too!