Line lock, console switch plate w/manual fan control relay

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Since I'm done with drag racing, I no longer have a need for these. Everything works fine, all of this stuff is barely used.....maybe 10 passes at the track total, the last time used was Nov. 27 2011. . Looking to sell this as a package deal. If you drag race your car, this is for you.

I have a B&M line lock, it's the very same one you can buy thru Cotton's performance. It comes with the solenoid and a pre bent line. Always had nice clean fluid ran thru it.

I also have a TR custom parts console ashtray that has two switches, one is a spring loaded switch for the line lock, the other is a standard 2 position switch for a manual fan controller.

With the switch plate I will include the fan relay that plugs into the stock fan delay relay pigtail, as well as the associated wiring. Both switches on the panel create a ground for the fan relay and the line lock. This will allow you to manually turn on the radiator fan even when the car is shut off, while you are waiting in the pits to run.

Asking $120 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. I accept Paypal and I won't charge fees.

Attachments

• LINE LOCK 003.jpg
    LINE LOCK 003.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 114
  • LINE LOCK 001.jpg
    LINE LOCK 001.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 113
  • LINE LOCK 002.jpg
    LINE LOCK 002.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 101