Look at the car this guy drives .......

If the show takes off, I have an extra set of those wheels taking up space in my garage. :)

I watch the show and the car hasnt appeared yet, but i saw it in the commercials.

it was in the show last night and it was good, theyve been repeating the show on USA ,I believe, 2 or 3 times more after it airs on NBC, it also plays on bravo, but I think they may be a week behind.

I have to look at it on the DVR again, but Im pretty sure its a hot air GN that has some updated parts. also aparently its not hot air anymore, its got a huge front mount.

Let me help everyone out.

life_gn.jpg

lifegn_2.jpg

So what do you think they're trying to say by photographing it in a trailer park?
Jim

Yeah, I thought the same thing, however;
I think he was trying to indicate the new living arrangements for his wife if she asked him to sell the car. :eek:

I have to look at it on the DVR again, but Im pretty sure its a hot air GN that has some updated parts. also aparently its not hot air anymore, its got a huge front mount.

Well, if he joined TB and read the posts in the HA section, plus, add the PAC from Razor, he could have gone 11's without the IC. ;)

Seriously though, like everyone says;
When you line-up against one of these cars, you never know if you are running a 14 or 10 second car.

At least his car selection is an indication of his "good taste"! :cool:

And on the roof,:rolleyes: you can just see the edge of it in the pic with the guy standing by the drivers door.

David

Never mind I just figured it out. It is part of the trailer park decor. They painted it appropiately for the back drop.

Maybe Chip Foose painted it, when I look at it I certainly think Foose. :)

Foose does stripes usually only at the request of ppl, like overhaulin, Chip is a two-tone guy! I talked w/ him at a show about TRs, he loves them (and had a friend who had one when he was younger and they were new) and when I mentioned I wanted to two-tone mine, he said "thats what I'd do". Then he put peanut butter on his waffle and lost me.....

Seriously though, like everyone says;
When you line-up against one of these cars, you never know if you are running a 14 or 10 second car.

thats what I love about these cars.

Why oh why did that put a silver racing stripe on the hood?

im pretty sure it goes the whole length of the car, yeah I know its a GN and GN should only ever be all black, but I think it looks good.

Then he put peanut butter on his waffle and lost me.....

I love peanut butter on my waffles, try it.