You can type here any text you want

Look at the car this guy drives .......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If the show takes off, I have an extra set of those wheels taking up space in my garage. :)

I watch the show and the car hasnt appeared yet, but i saw it in the commercials.

it was in the show last night and it was good, theyve been repeating the show on USA ,I believe, 2 or 3 times more after it airs on NBC, it also plays on bravo, but I think they may be a week behind.

I have to look at it on the DVR again, but Im pretty sure its a hot air GN that has some updated parts. also aparently its not hot air anymore, its got a huge front mount.

nice clean looking ride. i like the wheels looks good.

Let me help everyone out.

life_gn.jpg

lifegn_2.jpg

So what do you think they're trying to say by photographing it in a trailer park?
Jim

Yeah, I thought the same thing, however;
I think he was trying to indicate the new living arrangements for his wife if she asked him to sell the car. :eek:

I have to look at it on the DVR again, but Im pretty sure its a hot air GN that has some updated parts. also aparently its not hot air anymore, its got a huge front mount.

Well, if he joined TB and read the posts in the HA section, plus, add the PAC from Razor, he could have gone 11's without the IC. ;)

Seriously though, like everyone says;
When you line-up against one of these cars, you never know if you are running a 14 or 10 second car.

At least his car selection is an indication of his "good taste"! :cool:

And on the roof,:rolleyes: you can just see the edge of it in the pic with the guy standing by the drivers door.

David

Never mind I just figured it out. It is part of the trailer park decor. They painted it appropiately for the back drop.

Maybe Chip Foose painted it, when I look at it I certainly think Foose. :)

Foose does stripes usually only at the request of ppl, like overhaulin, Chip is a two-tone guy! I talked w/ him at a show about TRs, he loves them (and had a friend who had one when he was younger and they were new) and when I mentioned I wanted to two-tone mine, he said "thats what I'd do". Then he put peanut butter on his waffle and lost me.....

Seriously though, like everyone says;
When you line-up against one of these cars, you never know if you are running a 14 or 10 second car.

thats what I love about these cars.

Why oh why did that put a silver racing stripe on the hood?

im pretty sure it goes the whole length of the car, yeah I know its a GN and GN should only ever be all black, but I think it looks good.

Then he put peanut butter on his waffle and lost me.....

I love peanut butter on my waffles, try it.

Back