You can type here any text you want

Looking for a clean rust free NA Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jdpolzin

Hi guys, well my little brother is getting to the age of having his first car. I talked my dad into letting him get a Regal instead of some newer throw away vehicle. Basically, we want something that has a good body and is for the most part a decent clean complete car. We dont want to ship it so something within driving distance from Iowa would be prefered. Not looking for high dollar cars, just something cheap and decent. Let me know what you guys have. Thanks guys! -----Jeremy

I know you said rust free....come down next weekend and take a look for yourself at the two I have...with some work they could make one awesome Regal!! Lets help each other out...Momma says it's time to downsize the collection!:eek:

Yeah I am honestly not looking for anything I will have to work on. I have too much too work on as it is! I'm just looking for a good solid car that will be reliable for my little brother. If someone had a complete roller with a good body that just needed a motor and trans, I may be interested in that becuase I have a motor and trans I can throw into it. Just want a good car for my little brother and something that may spark his interest into eventually getting into TR's.

check out the rosewood regal that gnx 120 is selling, looks really nice and only 20k miles!:eek:

buickbert

Not a regal, but have your brother take a look at my 87 Skyhawk, plus its a turbo, and has low miles but real crappy paint.

Ron

Regal

I Have An 81 With 22,000 Original Miles Not Cheap $4000.00

Attachments

• 81.jpg
    81.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 228
I Have An 81 With 22,000 Original Miles Not Cheap $4000.00

Wow, now thats a nice car! Unfortunately though, if we were to spend $4k, we'd get a beater Turbo Car or a very nice 84-87 that was the correct color/options and we just couldnt pass on it. The 81 would need a different dash, tailights, header panel, headlights, grille, bumper fillers, etc. If he did by an 81-83, it would have to be pretty cheap.

Well rumor has it there is a low mileage cutlass cruising around for sale. I don't know if it is the 87 I saw (euro style headlights) or the 86 I ran across after I bought my blue one. If I get some time tomorrow I will drive by the 87 and see if it is the one for sale. Either way they are VERY nice cars but the 86 I've seen up close and in person and it would be a no-brainer to purchase. The underneath is as clean as the interior and is just a plain cutlass with that junky buick motor in it;)

Back