Looking for a flat tappet cam

czimpel

Boost...gotta get some!
Looking for a flat tappet cam new or used(with the used lifters sorted and marked)for a extreme budget 4.1.

Getting a 4.1 to use while building my other motor. I don't want to use the cam from my 3.8 because I want to have this motor ready to drop in when I pull the other out. I also don't want to spend $200 for a new set.

Also, is the stock cam from a NA 4.1 anything close to the turbo 3.8 cam? I do have a good cam from this motor.

I have a stock 3.8 cam . Also I will be removing my 212/212 soon to replace it with a roller 210/215 . Stock cam no lifter $40 if u want the 212/212 with lifters $60 lmk

I have a stock 3.8 cam . Also I will be removing my 212/212 soon to replace it with a roller 210/215 . Stock cam no lifter $40 if u want the 212/212 with lifters $60 lmk
I'd be interested in the 212/212 cam. When will you be removing it? Also, please make sure to keep the lifters in order of where they were installed in the block.

Thanks, Cory

Copy that I'm waiting on my new roller cam to come in the mail so prob in the next week

I have a new Weber Racing flat tappet cam I would sell for $45. I have the numbers off the cam and you can get the exact specs from WRE but it's right around a 210/215.

I have a new Weber Racing flat tappet cam I would sell for $45. I have the numbers off the cam and you can get the exact specs from WRE but it's right around a 210/215.
Do you have the lifters?

No, the cam is new and has never been run so I never had any lifters with it.

I would do $55 shipped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    713.2 KB · Views: 25
Got a new Schnieder cam in the box and you can have it for shipping Cory. I'll look up the specs for you later but it's never been run and it's to small for what I want.

Awesome Charlie! As long as it's going to work OK for a 4.1 I'm in. I'd like a 206/206 or larger if possible, but beggars can't be choosy!;)

Awesome Charlie! As long as it's going to work OK for a 4.1 I'm in. I'd like a 206/206 or larger if possible, but beggars can't be choosy!;)
From memory it's a 214/310 and you shouldn't have any problems with it Cory. It's smaller than the old 204/214 cam but bigger than a stock one. Got the card laying around here somewhere and offered it to jpolzin so you might look up his WTB post since I posted all the info in that request.

I did some searching in the parts wanted section with no luck between you and Jeremy. Anyways, I'll take it. Do you want to ship it and I'll send you the cost?

I did some searching in the parts wanted section with no luck between you and Jeremy. Anyways, I'll take it. Do you want to ship it and I'll send you the cost?
PM me your zip and I'll see what it'll cost Cory. Since this is a "cheap" build I'll send it parcel so it's as cheap as possible. Shouldn't cost more than $20 but with crap like it is I won't make any promises, just what you said to your wife, right?:ROFLMAO: You knew that was going to happen.:p

Just found the post in the B4B section.

Lobe separation is 110, lift is .450 intake and .495 exhaust (1.6 rockers), and duration is 204/224. Should give you a decent driver without to many issues.

And...you are even a smart ass over here!:eek: