You can type here any text you want

looking for side work

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

daturbosix

thought id take a second and let you guys know that i have full furnished hobby shop out in the west burbs. im looking for some side work to help get me though the day! lol... and kinda my way to offer help the local buick guys...

i could do anything. chassis, installs, electronics, custom fab, and normal daily driver stuff.

let me know via PM or call me. 630.885.9333
-Jeff

Jeff,
I just bought a 86 t-type and was looking for a tuner? I'm fairly handy however don't know to much about properly dialing them in. How far are you from Milwaukee? If you are fairly close or know someone in the area who "knows" what they are talking about that would be great.
Thanks,
Ryan

View attachment 128853Jeff,
I just got off the phone with you and wanted to show you the car I will be having you take a look at. I'll talk to you next week sometime to set up a time....have a good weekend!
Chris
ps-I just realized I may have some time tomorrow but that's up in the air. I'll call you if that time opens up.

Attachments

• DSCF0033copy.jpg
    DSCF0033copy.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 306
Cool...finally got a chance to work on your own stuff! (and not some hellish rear main seal) :biggrin:

It could have only been worse if someone lost a limb.
Yeah, I've put some miles on her since the work was done. I no longer have to feel guilty for leaving oily puddles everywhere I go!
I keep thinking about those mods we talked about.... it just ain't as bad-a$$ as it needs to be (sure looks good though)

Back