Looking for stock GN rims

oc192

Hello,

Looking for stock GN rims in good to excellent condition. If you have something to offer up, send me a PM with price and shipping to 85215. Also, put up some pics here or email pics to sicdub@gmail.com

Thanks,
Don

2011-03-21150211.jpg

In good shape. Just wiped the winter dust off. Didn't get time to clean them up good. Litte surface rust on chrome and black back part were the lugs are. Comes with all 4 center caps. $600 plus shipping. I can get you more pics if you want.

Hello,

Looking for stock GN rims in good to excellent condition. If you have something to offer up, send me a PM with price and shipping to 85215. Also, put up some pics here or email pics to sicdub@gmail.com

Thanks,
Don

I have a pair of 86/87 GN rims that have been widened to 8". They are in mint condition and have never had tires mounted on them since I got them back from the wheel shop in Denver. I sold my GN about a year ago and have no need for them anymore.

I'll take $300.00 for the pair plus shipping. I'm located in Omaha, NE. You can't buy these from any vendor or have the work done for anything near this price. I can send pictures to you next week.

Thanks,

James

James, that is exactly what I am looking for. I really only need 2 wheels and most peope don't like to break up a set. Send me some pics when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Don

James, that is exactly what I am looking for. I really only need 2 wheels and most peope don't like to break up a set. Send me some pics when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Don

Will Do!

Thanks,

James West

Thanks to everyone for the excellent offers, I was able to source a set locally.

Regards,
Don

/end thread