Looking to buy an AR-15, anyone got one for sale?

Go to gun broker and look at the prices of ones that have sold in the model you want to get a good feel for what the "going" rate is...

X2

Two words "Stag Arms". Very good pricing and top quality. And, if you're a lefty, the only one! Igotlots and never had a problem:biggrin:

I'm a lefty and it has never been a problem shooting these rifles that are made for the righty's. gotta go, heading to the range now to shoot a little lead with the .45 and the AK!!

Ron

Another option you have is the 9mm version. I have Colt's 9mm and it is an excellent shooting carbine. Ammo is plentiful/cheaper than 223 and sound decibals are cut in half. Only downside is I am colt specific when it comes to the mags. Colt 9mm mags are way more than your 30 rd 223 mags. Don't ask me why.:confused:

I don't want a 9mm version.

It will be the .223/5.56 NATO. I'll be using it for target/plinking/just to say I have it:cool:

Maybe, maybe use it for varmints?? But that's what I have my .243 for:D

I know they seem to be popular for home defense too, but I personally think there are alot better choices for inside a home than having to place an exact single bullet shot. (I.E. 12 ga buckshot)

X2

Two words "Stag Arms". Very good pricing and top quality. And, if you're a lefty, the only one! Igotlots and never had a problem:biggrin:

I have read that Stag and RR are owned by bother in laws and are pretty much spec'd the same... Don't know if that is true or not but...

Stags are nice, I agree. It's just the black mean gun doesn't look so mean with a deer head stamped on it;) I have a couple even a ar57 version in the stag so I can say that;)

It will be the .223/5.56 NATO. I'll be using it for target/plinking/just to say I have it:cool:

I know they seem to be popular for home defense too, but I personally think there are alot better choices for inside a home than having to place an exact single bullet shot. (I.E. 12 ga buckshot)

For just varmits and plinking, if you want an economical way to go, then DPMS...

If not I would choose the RR over the Bushy personally... Again I have been choosing the M&P's. If you are going to put aftermarket sites on you can get one of those for $800 in an O/R version...

I have read that Stag and RR are owned by bother in laws and are pretty much spec'd the same... Don't know if that is true or not but...

Stags are nice, I agree. It's just the black mean gun doesn't look so mean with a deer head stamped on it;) I have a couple even a ar57 version in the stag so I can say that;)

For just varmits and plinking, if you want an economical way to go, then DPMS...

If not I would choose the RR over the Bushy personally... Again I have been choosing the M&P's. If you are going to put aftermarket sites on you can get one of those for $800 in an O/R version...

If you have an extra mail one to me in Canada. Doubt it will go thru but I;ll try one for target shootig. My Brother in law has a licence for all guns including hand guns.
Bullets may be hard to find! Good Ole Canada!!

Mine is an Armalite.. the original AR-15.

I am pleased with it.. Can't speak to the others.

Whatever you end up deciding on, make sure it is chambered in the 5.56.

They did that to quiet the "assault rifle ban" crowd;)
I have a 57 too:biggrin: