You can type here any text you want

looks like no heads for now.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
Well it looks like I wont be going to ported heads. I'll just stick with the stock long block for a little longer. I was kind of getting worked up about going to the ported heads and trying to haul butt. So now I'm bumbed out. :( But to be 100% honest another crack or two at running hard on the stock motor seams almost as interesting.

If DR Boost ever grows some hair on his hoho's maybe he'll race me in Kentucky. That dudes been ducking me for 3 years now. I say its time for the little fella to come out of the closet and try on a pair of BIG BOY pants. Are you ready to RUMBLE.................!

Jason

I hear DR BOOST being called out! Will he reply???

He was afraid to race my wife's 2003 Vibe at the ANS meet last month;) But I must admit he "probably" would've beat me....

Was this for the stage block or did you abandon that?

I was going to tun the heads on the stock set up and then switch them to the stage later on down the road. The stage build up will be SLOW process. Lots of $$'s to do one of those suckers even if you watch your money.

I hear DR BOOST being called out! Will he reply???

The only thing yellower than his belly is the yellow belly on that turd mobile he drives!

Jason

everyone wants a piece of the peoples champion.

will this...(FLEX)...make u change ur mind?

according to my calculations. if i spot u out two cars and give you the swing, you need to run at least 11.0x to be 1 length behind me.

back to curling steel cranks.....35, 36, 37....

hugs and kisses,

TPC

Back