Went to Bithlo tonight and made only 1 pass
60' 1.94
330' 5.20
1/8th 7.92
mph 89.93
1000' 10.29
1/4 12.31
111.57 mph

My G-Tech showed 12.11 @ 118.9 mph,as you can see the mph is Way off but the ET is only 2 tenths off..... Not bad for a toy huh

My scan Master showed 757 @ 110 mph and my fuel was set to approx 44 with vacum line off and Zero K/R @ 24lbs of boost and 93 pump gas with the alky set at 6....

As a note i got there late and forgot to let air out of the tires so i launched with 30 psi in them and still had a 1.94 60' i guess not great but could have been worse.

Any thoughts on my 02 reading from the scan master?

Thanks

Also wanted to mention that i could have made another pass but my brakes were like Nonexistent after i went thru the trap it toom me to the final return to slow down.... I have the vacum brake system in the car,is this normal? It was a Scary moment for sure.....

Direct Scan Photo Shot

Just looking over the pass on direct scan and as noted earlier zero k/r and i see that i took my foot off the gas at 1277ft....... Rookie lol

It also shows a/f ratio 8.9 :1 02 volts 761 02 x-cnt 121???

Is that a true a/f ratio?

MAF/LV8 255 g/s

Just looking over the pass on direct scan and as noted earlier zero k/r and i see that i took my foot off the gas at 1277ft....... Rookie lol

It also shows a/f ratio 8.9 :1 02 volts 761 02 x-cnt 121???

Is that a true a/f ratio?

MAF/LV8 255 g/s

No that's not a true a/f ratio. It's a meaningless number that the ECM is trying to command, so since you have no wideband feedback to control the ECM it's a useless number.

MAF toppped out at 255 is normal for your setup.. You'll notice if going back through the file it probably hit 255 very early in the run.

Make sure the check valve on the booster is not letting air(boost) into the brake booster. If your brakes wirk normally and only have the issue after going into boost.. that plastic fitting on the booster is your problem.

With a 1.6-1.7 60 foot it will run upper 11's. Every .1 on 60ft =1.5 off the ET.

Some MT tires or slicks will def shave the number.

No knock=great..

Thanks for clairifying the a/f number mystery for me...

And in looking at the whole file the Lv8 hit 255 at 8 mph and the maf hit 255 at 16 mph However the maf dipped to 41 at 91 mph any idea what that is a sign of?? Then it went back to 255 and stayed there till i let my foot off the gas...

I appreciate your input

And yes Razor the brakes work fine under normal driving,it was when i wanted to slow down after the pass last night that i noticed the No brakes Syndrome.....

Would a local parts store carry the plastic fitting that you are talking about?

Thanks for your time as well.....

24lbs Zero Knock thanks to you

MAF toppped out at 255 is normal for your setup.. You'll notice if going back through the file it probably hit 255 very early in the run.

If you can review that number make sure there are no dropouts too.;)

Not quite sure what you mean. Did they drop from 255 to 41 as you were holding steady or accelerating at 91mph? How long did it stay there? Not familar with the DS. Can you make a graph with the MAF readings to see exactly the numbers it's making over a set time?

MAF dip

Not quite sure what you mean. Did they drop from 255 to 41 as you were holding steady or accelerating at 91mph? How long did it stay there? Not familar with the DS. Can you make a graph with the MAF readings to see exactly the numbers it's making over a set time?

in looking back at the whole run on d/s for some reason at 91 mph the maf number went from 255 to 41 and then back upto 255....

weird

I had the same thing happening to me. I didn't check how many times a second or such but it was visible along the graph of an 11 second run. I figured that can't be good. Rather than wait longer for something bad to happen with my MAF, I decided to change it out for a Translator/LT1 MAF and take that glitch out the mix. I'ld say keep a close eye on it. If you see it keep happening the MAF might be on it's way out.

MAF dropouts are actually pretty common among most chips, except the Extenders.

MAF dip

I had the same thing happening to me. I didn't check how many times a second or such but it was visible along the graph of an 11 second run. I figured that can't be good. Rather than wait longer for something bad to happen with my MAF, I decided to change it out for a Translator/LT1 MAF and take that glitch out the mix. I'ld say keep a close eye on it. If you see it keep happening the MAF might be on it's way out.

I will keep a close eye on it....

I need a 11 second pass quick or i'll have to change my user id here lol

Is this the fitting that you were talking about?

If so what is it called and where can i buy one?

Thanks
No. That's a filter. Fitting is on the booster itself and pushes into the rubber grommet on the booster
You can get one from a junkyard or autparts store
It's a 90 degree plastic elbow with a flapper inside of it. The flapper is supposed to keep boost from entering the booster like a check valve