You can type here any text you want

Made it to Bithlo Tonight,1st Run with the Nitto's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The 89 TTA came with a larger one. Dont know if its stronger.

But..

I def would get a GM piece as it will be stronger. The Dorman stuff is chinese..

On subject.. on my TTA I used one I got from Summit it was a billet one.

Summit Racing SUM-G1465 - Summit Racing® Vacuum Check Valves - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I ran -6 hose to it using the AN style fitting. I blew my hose of my stocker at 28 PSI once and it was scary.. I went to this style never had anymore probs.

Thanks Pronto.....

I will get one tomorrow,go wide open throttle and then see what happens....

I'll post my results when i do...

Thanks again

Check Valve

The 89 TTA came with a larger one. Dont know if its stronger.

But..

I def would get a GM piece as it will be stronger. The Dorman stuff is chinese..

On subject.. on my TTA I used one I got from Summit it was a billet one.

Summit Racing SUM-G1465 - Summit Racing® Vacuum Check Valves - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I ran -6 hose to it using the AN style fitting. I blew my hose of my stocker at 28 PSI once and it was scary.. I went to this style never had anymore probs.
They have it in stock,i will order one now and in the mean time i will try the one pronto suggested,its only $5.99 i can't go wrong...

Thanks again for your time and thoughts

Remember the Summit piece doesnt have a barb but -6 AN thread. So you need -6 hose and a -6 hose end female that will thread over that check valve.

Remember the Summit piece doesnt have a barb but -6 AN thread. So you need -6 hose and a -6 hose end female that will thread over that check valve.

i got the summit check valve,now where do i get what you told me that i need?

-6 hose end female?

thanks sir

Back