You can type here any text you want

MAF Translator

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chatmanboy

I purchased a MAF TRANSLATOR 98-02 LS1 i noticed for my GN. I was wondering if there is any different in this one and the buick translator? If so what is it and can i still use this one? or purchase the correct one!

I'm pretty sure the translators are "car spacific". When I was looking for mine I saw several for Toyota's and other cars so they could use the LS1 GM maf. Your link said that the posting had been removed so I can't tell exactly what you have but (and I may be wrong) but I'm pretty sure those translators are programmed to be used with the spacific car that they were desinged for and are not interchangable with other vehicles.

the LS1 and the Buick one are identical internally, but you will need an adapter so the stock harness will plug in.

OK its been working for me but for some reason it only works on the setting 1-3? which is for a LS1 3.5in and i have a lt1 3in. Also do you know where i can get the right harness from? checked casper they didnt have it

full throttle carries it.

Leave the setting where the car is happiest.

Are you running a stock hot-air setup or a conversion?

B

Back