You can type here any text you want

Magnecor wires?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3.8TransAM

Currently have a 10mm set on the car now and a THDP.

After 4-5 yrs my custom created 45 deg angle boots have failed and the terminal end of the wire cracked.(one broke where i had bent it years ago)

Anybody have single spares?

If not where/who has the best deals for Magnecor products.

Again, sorry for this but the search isnt working well for me at all.

thanks
Jeremy

3.8TransAM Currently have a 10mm set on the car now and a THDP.
Anybody have single spares?
If not where/who has the best deals for Magnecor products.

thanks
Jeremy

Jeremy,

I have a set of the Magnacore 10 mm that I don't use, they are used with maybe 1000 miles on um, I'll take $40 for um and you pay the shipping. Jack Cotton has new ones for $79.

If they truly have a 1000 miles and have the 45 deg boots for the THDP, let me know shipping to 46375 and how/where to pay you

later
Jeremy

Do they have the 45 deg boot for the front two on pass side?

If they do u have a deal.

Let me know

Sorry to post here since the swap at the site my pm and everything works like garbage for me

later
Jeremy

Do they have the 45 deg boot for the front two on pass side?

If they do u have a deal.

Let me know

Sorry to post here since the swap at the site my pm and everything works like garbage for me

later
Jeremy

Howdy Jeremy!

They are actually 90° boots and yes #2 and #4 have them. It would be best if we took this off the board to private emails.
few@lubrizol.com

3.8TransAM said:
....Snip....Sorry to post here since the swap at the site my pm and everything works like garbage for me

later
Jeremy

Post away, we are allowing for sale posts here in the TTA tech forum now :)

lburou

i take the magnacore wires and #2 and #4 i take the ends off the coilpack end and use them. i had been given used wires by jack cotton and took the ends off them i had a similar problem but i have a atr dowm pipe. i also bought a set of wires from red armstrong for the tta these also have straight boots on all 6 wires these also hit on the down pipe so i don't reccommend using them

Just wondering if u got them sent out yesterday Frank.

Let me know the total with shipping and your paypal via email.

Thanks again
Jeremy

Hi,
A wires solution would be to purchase a stock GN set, preferably AC Delco,then amend it with a couple of wires from the parts house that match your needs. A few extra dollars, yes, but these are readily available.I'll bet I could get this done under $60. What do you think?

3.8TransAM]havent heard from ya via email?

Did u get a total and them sent out yet?

later
Jeremy

Howdy Jeremy!

I sent you an email Tuesday.

Back