Making progress with 60ft

Chris, so glad you are ok.

1.25 & 1.28 I can see happening especially with a TH350 or 200r4. Looking at the video of the final round at BG, I went 1.33 on the back tires. Hard to get a consistant 60 when the front tires trip the beams sometimes and then sometimes not.

why do these two transmissions sixty foot better than a t400?

Chris, so glad you are ok.

1.25 & 1.28 I can see happening especially with a TH350 or 200r4. Looking at the video of the final round at BG, I went 1.33 on the back tires. Hard to get a consistant 60 when the front tires trip the beams sometimes and then sometimes not.

Thanks Jason! Thanks for all the hard work you do with this TSM class your doing A grate job with it.

A 200 has a lower first gear stock then a th400 stock. So possibly.
At that level the steeper first usually hurts the 330'. Id opt for something on the 2.40's for a car making that much power. Johns combo is really working well.

That's getting it done! Good job John. Thanks for hanging around to make sure I was ok after I found the wall. I am just glad I did not hit you. Go to this on youtube and you can see how close I came to hitting you. Bowling Green,KY Fall 2011 055.MOV

Glad to see you were ok Chris, You're right, it was pretty close. Scared the crap out of me seeing you behind me. I can only imagine what it was like from your car. Hope you can get it back together soon.

John

John, just curious what is your 1st gear ratio in that 2004r trans? Is it lower than stock?

BTW, your car is running like a champ on irons!!!

Yes, 3.42 rear. If KCIR is still open saturday we will be there to hopefully get a good 1/4 mi pass. Unfortunately we will be losing that track as the city bought it to put in a park.

Yes, 3.42 rear. If KCIR is still open saturday we will be there to hopefully get a good 1/4 mi pass. Unfortunately we will be losing that track as the city bought it to put in a park.

Cool, good luck man I would love to see you run a low 9 or very high 8 with the iron heads! 1.56 X 5.760 = 8.9856!:eek::cool: