Massive oil loss

To give an update on this, it appears the oil is spraying out one where to oil pump mates to the front cover. So I'm going to pull the intercooler and remove the CAM sensor and get an oil priming tool so I can be sure the oil it coming from the oil pump.

******Been there with a massive oil leak. In my case, the turbo oil line literally broke off at the turbo and made a HUGE mess as well as smoke. Scared the heck out of me as I thought the car was gonna light on fire and the neighborhood kids would make smores over the burning wreckage. Luckily I was at home and figured something was horribly wrong when I smelled oil and saw tons of smoke.

Good luck in your case and hope it is something minor.
Looks like I might have found the leak and I hope it's just a freak thing and it's just a leak from the oil pump housing. If it's just that I'll be very shocked, because I would've expected to see it as soon as I started driving the car after the motor was rebuilt in 2016. If it is the oil pump housing gasket, I just hope that no bearings were damaged or none of the internals.

Maybe it’s just the oil filter housing “O” ring?
You can replace it with an oversized one

Maybe it’s just the oil filter housing “O” ring?
You can replace it with an oversized one
I'll find out this weekend, maybe. I need to get the tool to be able to prime the oil system, so I can check where the leak is at.

To give an update on this, it appears the oil is spraying out one where to oil pump mates to the front cover. So I'm going to pull the intercooler and remove the CAM sensor and get an oil priming tool so I can be sure the oil it coming from the oil pump.
You could unplug the fuel pump relay and just have a helper spin the engine with starter.

You could unplug the fuel pump relay and just have a helper spin the engine with starter.
This is what I'm going to do. I was trying to do it yesterday, but my battery had died. I've gotten the PTE SLIC removed and I can almost see where I felt the oil leaking from. I need a dental mirror to make sure I can see. If it is leaking from the pump mating to the front cover, I would certainly like to know what caused it. My oil pressure on cold start was always at 80 psi and at hot idle 25 psi. I do know the pump was rebuilt with the engine rebuild, but it's not a high volume pump. Hopefully I will be able to take a look at it this evening. Hopefully it is some freak failure and I didn't hurt the bearing or the engine in general. If I toasted my engine, I'm probably going to rebuild with 3800 Series II. I already have a machined block, crank, main caps, heads and ARP hardware for the mains and heads.

With this oil loss, what would be the components most likely to be damaged? My engine had some oil flowing through it, but not much. Being that it was rebuilt 3 years ago and has only 3k miles on it, I hope the components are ok. I'm really worried about the main bearings and the crank being chewed up, I did have synthetic oil whether or not that makes a difference. I hope the valvetrain was damaged either.

Fix the leak, drain the oil and change the filter. Look for metal. If clean, fill with oil and carry on.

Fix the leak, drain the oil and change the filter. Look for metal. If clean, fill with oil and carry on.
I will have the filter cut open and inspected. I'm not sure where to get the gasket from for where it is leaking. Would Autozone carry it.

I will have the filter cut open and inspected. I'm not sure where to get the gasket from for where it is leaking. Would Autozone carry it.

pull the front cover and do it right. But a Fel-Pro TCS45930 and it'll have everything you need.

Or if all you want is the gasket between the filter adapter and timing cover, I have those by themselves. (and an oversized O-ring for the sammich adapter too)

pull the front cover and do it right. But a Fel-Pro TCS45930 and it'll have everything you need.

Or if all you want is the gasket between the filter adapter and timing cover, I have those by themselves. (and an oversized O-ring for the sammich adapter too)
Ok, tomorrow I plan on figuring out where the leak is coming from. I tried by turning the car over with orange wired disconnected, but it didn't appear to be able to build enough oil pressure to leak. So I'm going to pull the CAM and use an oil priming tool to build the pressure and figure out where the leak is. I'll do from there on what to do.

Don't forget to put oil in it if haven't already.

Worse when you drop it. 1/4" drive and a swivel joint will work.

Before you pull it out for no reason, make sure to read up on what you have to do to reinstall it correctly.

And a 3/8 wobble extension will pop it right out.

Before you pull it out for no reason, make sure to read up on what you have to do to reinstall it correctly.

And a 3/8 wobble extension will pop it right out.
I did read up on how to reinstall it correctly and I hope I'm able to. If not I'll have to flatbed it to Aggressive and have Bruce do it. I'm going to try, time to start working on my own car. Save some money and get me off my lazy a$$.

Oil pressure may not be what's causing the leak. It could be slinging off the cam gear and out somewhere a gasket has failed or missed its mark. You may find nothing by priming it.