Methanol Sources

I stand corrected. I just bought a 55 gallon drum for 175.00 shipped to the door.

I don't know why they didn't charge me any shipping costs.

Is it the same stuff as M1? Are there many variations of this stuff? I guess I am just a little gun shy of using something that is different….but it is most likely the same stuff with a different suppliers name on the can. I might try a 5 gallon first then move to the big jug.

Is it the same stuff as M1? Are there many variations of this stuff? I guess I am just a little gun shy of using something that is different….but it is most likely the same stuff with a different suppliers name on the can. I might try a 5 gallon first then move to the big jug.

I don't know what M1 is made of but I would think that it's all the same as the stuff I bought is advertised as {
205 lt of methanol for the production of BIO DIESEL
pure 99.9% This item is VIRGIN GRADE And supplied in Steel Drum.
This will allow you to make around 1000 litres of biodiesel. As this item is a hazardous chemical, this item will be delivered by Hazmat Chemical courier.}

in the western Kentucky area (paducah) got to midwest terminal, i paid like 2.75/gallon
plus the 12 cent service charge if you use a debit card instead of cash.... LOL

I will give an update, They called me because I didn't get charged shipping when I ordered.

The skinny of it, $99 in shipping, but they took $50 off the cost of the 55 gal. drum because it was there mistake so I still bought it at a total cost of $224 to the door.

Not a great deal, but still the cheapest I can find in my area.

Mc Intosh Oil Co2973 Harrisburg Rd NE, Canton, OH(330) 453-8407
They carry VP products. 5 gallon pail of M1 was $33.

For the people in the surrounding Rochester NY area's. This place is off Basket road just north of Rt. 104

Wilson Performance Fuels located at:

BERG Racing
1660 Boulter Industrial Park
Webster, New York 14580
http://rhwracing.com/
VP M1, M3, and M5

I've searched the board without an luck so I'll ask. Does anybody have a source for methanol in West Palm Beach, FL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VP Fuels in Ft Lauderdale.

You can also call Dave at J&J Auto in Lake Worth

Hahahahahaha... just for giggles:

Ron's Performance
Sand Island Access Road
Honolulu, HI

Renegade Racing Fuels Methanol, 5 gal
$73.00 with military discount